Tae: Kookie?' he called him softly and Jungkook looked up with his bambi eyes.

Jungkook: yeah hyung?'

Tae: Today we won't do much tests, ok? Actually we will do nothing like we did before. We won't attach any machines with your body, no injections, nothing...so relax ok?

Jungkook's eye sparkled up, 'Really hyung? Is it true?'

Tae: Yes! True bub. But...' he stopped and looked at Jimin. Jimin smiled a little and nodded towards him, silently telling it will be alright. Tae also nodded slightly before turning to Jungkook who was looking at him with a confused face.

Jungkook: But what hyung-ie?

Tae: We have to take your bloods...so you know you have to absorb that slight pain-

Jungkook's eyes widen and soon that showed glossy fear, he pouted like a baby and looked down, 'B-but....you said no injections. Then why?' he said mumbling and Jimin quickly hugged the boy. He kissed on Jungkook's forehead and rubbed his back to calm himself down.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with slightly teary eyes, 'Hyung...It will hurt!'

Jimin caressed Jungkook's hair and kissed on Jungkook's hair, 'No bub, it won't hurt much. You know it, don't you love? You did it earlier too! It's just a slight pinch, ok?'

Jungkook: B-but that needle is soooo thick a-and painful-

Just then Tae stood up with a sigh and walked to him. He sat on his knees beside Jungkook and made Jungkook face him. He took both of Jungkook's hand on his one hand and other ruffled Jungkook's hair softly and lovingly.

Tae: kook, you trust hyung?

Jungkook sniffled and nodded, 'Of course hyung-ie!'

Tae smiled, 'Then trust me, you won't feel pain; just a slight sting and we will be done. Can you co-operate with hyung-ie, please?'

Jungkook looked at Tae and then Jimin, then back to Tae and nodded softly, 'yes hyung-nim.'

Tae let out a sigh and kissed Jungkook's both cheek, 'Thanks love. Jimin hyung, hold him please? I'm preparing the injection.'

Jimin: sure. Come here love.' He hugged Jungkook and rubbed his back to comfort his baby, 'Hyung will treat you your favorite ice-cream in your favorite ice-cream parlor in our way to home, ok?'

Jungkook looked up and smiled a little, 'Ok hyung.'

.

Meanwhile in Kim mansion;

After around one and half hours, Jin felt his head is throbbing. The movie is way too much boring and he felt like a fool for choosing that movie. He can't even blame anyone for choosing the movie because he is the one who chose it. But after watching its first half, he felt like banging the TV set. I mean how can a movie be such boring and irritating?!

He felt his mood is worsening for no reason. And that when he understood his fever is coming up again. This is the worst part of his fever that his mood stays in the peak unlike his normal self. He couldn't just control his rage that time and his mood's swings.

Jin looked at Namjoon and saw he is scrolling through his phone. Of course who wanna see this boring movie anyway? He sighed frustratingly and stood up from couch, Namjoon looked up and put the phone away.

Namjoon: Hyung?

Jin: Joon-ie...I'm going to my room. You can order lunch from outside for all of us. I don't have enough energy to cook today.'

Namjoon: Ok hyung. but are you alright? Do you need something? I mean like coffee or-

~NO!' Jin almost freaked out and Namjoon face palmed.

Namjoon: Aish! Not again!' he mumbled.

Jin: Namjoon, you are not going anywhere near the kitchen, ok? I don't want my house to be burnt. So don't you dare!' he warned and Namjoon sighed.

Namjoon: Fine! Fine! Now don't start again. I won't go to your precious kitchen, happy?'

Jin: Very!' he mocked and went upstairs.

Namjoon laid back on the couch lazily and sighed, 'Well, let's order something from outside...But-' suddenly an idea popped on his mind and he sat up excitedly.

He looked at the kitchen, then upstairs and then back to the kitchen, 'Every time hyungs forbid me from going there...but if I make something this time, then they will understand that I can cook too! So, they won't nag me again...so what if-

He smirked at the thought and quickly stood up, 'Why not we give it a try, huh?'