" What? Now don't tell me you don't know that mafias exist in real life?" 

Adi rolled his eyes.

"By the way do you want me to be one? Anything for you darling. For now, I can start killing that bastard that dared to touch you huh?" 

Adi said half jokingly. 

Deep down he also knew that mafia or not, he was just a step away from putting a bullet in his skull. But he couldn't do that. Not in front of her.

Paro could feel the dark aura that was radiating from him. All of these were too much for her to take. From where she belonged she only saw those in movies or heard stories. And now she unwillingly was pulled into someone's life who was a part of this. 

Feeling his fingers tracing along her spine over her clothes she became alert. The air around her suddenly felt thick. She fisted the side of her dress roughly. Pushing him lightly she tried to make a path for her. 

Within seconds she was turned around by him. His playful expression was gone by now. Adi glared at her. Before she could say anything he opened his fist to show her something. 

" This is yours. No? You can't even take care of your belongings hmm? You should learn from me." 

Adi smirked, mischievously. 

Paro saw her chain and pendant resting on his palm. That must have fallen from her neck when she tried to fight that jerk. 

She pretended to not understand what he was indicating through his words. 

" Give it to me." She asked. 

Without replying to her, Adi carefully swept her hair to one side exposing her neck, and clasped the chain behind her neck.

"Beautiful." He muttered, his thumb lazily grazing her collarbone. 

Paro looked in another direction to get rid of her uncomfortable feelings. 

Suddenly dipping his head in the column of her slender neck Adi filled his chest with her intoxicating smell. He started nuzzling her bare skin with the tip of his nose. Paro struggled against him again, but as a response Adi bit her earlobe, pulling her body more into him. 

"My girlfriend…"

 He started biting her exposed skin softly. 

" Mine.."

 sticking his tongue out he licked her shoulder.

" I am not your girlfriend," Paro said firmly. She was tired of him taking advantage of her physical weakness every single time. 

Adi smirked, still buried in her neck, without stopping his business. Her fiery spirit and sharp tongue always urged him to dominate her.

" You are.."

one of his hands playing with her hair. 

" you just didn't accept…yet." Adi completed.

Suddenly her senses were on high alert mode when his hand started playing with the lace, tied to the back of her dress. His hand started descending and was now playing with her zip. She cursed her mentally for choosing a dress like this.  Her whole modesty was dependent on that single zip and his mood.

She kept frozen in her place not daring to make any move that would provoke him to go further.

Addiction was running through his vain. He was a man haunted. This stunning young creature standing in front of him had bewitched his mind and body, making him go insane.