I do

2 days ago I found out I was pregnant. I'm 5 weeks into the pregnancy, and I can't say it's sunshine and rainbows.

I've been feeling rough, which is not ideal as we are getting married in 5 days. But it is getting a bit better with all the stuff doctor perscribed for me.

But to cut to the chase, I haven't told Jimin yet. I haven't told anyone. I was thinking of doing it at the wedding, but then I remembered that he has 6 brothers. If I told him at the wedding, the 7 of them would cause so much chaos that it would not look like a wedding anymore.

So I have a different idea.

I've prepapred 9 boxes, each containing a present for each of the 7 guys, and then Youjan and Suna. Thankfully everyone seems to be around our place 24/7 because of the wedding being so close, so I don't have to create a special occacion to bring everyone in.

Tonight is no different. Everyone had come over and is lounging around the living room.
I'm talking to the girls about the dresses and such. Suna is my maid of honor, as expected. I would have taken both of them but you can only have 1.

The guys on the other hand are still fighting on who wil be the best man. So they said whoever is the first to arrive, gets to stand next to Jimin. They don't have any hard feelings about it, but they did turn it into a little game. It looks amusing for them as they're making plans on how to get there first.

'I will be sleeping with Jimin until then.' Says Jungkook

'I will be sleeping at the church then, so I will be there first!' says Taehyung

'I'll buy the church and lock it for everyone but myself. Don't test me.' Jin stands up and yells

Jimin is dying laughing at them, tears coming out of his eyes.

'Guys, don't fight and don't do anything stupid. Just make sure no one ruins the day.' Namjoon says calmly

'Look at you pretending to be all smart and stoic so you would get chosen Joon. Nice try!' Yoongi throws a pillow at Namjoon

'Did it work though?' Namjoon asks and laughs like a maniac

Poor Hobi is barely breathing at this point, holding his stomach.

Looking at the difference between the 3 of us, and the chaos 7 of them are causing, you can't help but laugh.

After good 20 minutes of their competition, they finally calmed down a bit. The girls are talking to the guys as well, just about random things.

I'm looking for a perfect moment to break the news. I want to tell them while we're all together. Just not sure how to bring it up.

I must have zoned out because Jimin had to call my name a few times before I responded.
He gently pet my hair, smiling at me 'Are you okay?'

I jolt a little, surprised to be woken from my little dreamland. I smile at him 'Yes, sorry, just zoned out there for a bit.'

'What's on your mind?' He asks skooching over closer to me. He is talking quietly just so I can hear him

'Just excited about the wedding. I can't wait to put on that dress.' I really am excited

'I already know you will look perfect. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it.' He wasn't lying, because his eyes filled with tears

'Wait untill you see it. I cried looking at myself.' I laugh a little

'What are you two yapping about in your little bubble?' Suna asks teasing

'We were just talking about my wedding dress.' I tell her

'Oh that is the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen. And I've done shoots for wedding dresses.' She says all excited