What is going on with me

JIMIN POV

I walked right past Jk into his place. Went straight to the couch.

I sat down, my legs spread, my elbows on my knees with my face in my hands.

I felt like screaming. I have no idea what is going on within me or in my head. I'm feeling confused. Ever since I met her, I can't get her out of my head. I have only seen her 3 times!

He walked over to me asking 'What was all that about? Do you know my neighbour?' putting a glass of soju in front of me.

I gladly took it, I needed it.

'No, I met her a few weeks back.' I told him looking straight ahead, kind of lost in space.

Jungkook chuckled a bit not sure what to make of it.

'So what was that about you coming out of her place? She was looking after you with a flushed face. What have you done to her?' he laughed jokingly

'Better question would be what's she doing to me.' I tell him and continue 'I don't know what it is, but I feel weird when I see her. And we only spoke a handful of times.'

I take a moment to take a breath then continue.
'I would have kissed her if you didn't call earlier. I don't understand what happened, but I felt out of control.'

'Ooooh so that's what you meant by timing.' he replies pretending not to be surprised by what I told him 'I don't think I've ever seen you like this.' he continued.

I look at him, feeling confused 'What do I do, man?'

'Jimin, you have to tell me more than this. I have no idea what you're going on about. I didn't even know you knew her so well.'

'That's the thing,' I explain 'I know nothing about her. I only learned her name a few weeks back.'

'That is a bit of a weird one.' he agrees. He then continues with a question 'Do you find her attractive? Maybe that's just it.'

'No-I mean yes. I find her to be beautiful. Her long silky hair, her smile, her lips, the way she seems to be so simple and friendly even in awkward situations-'

'Well you answered your own question.' he says as he puts his hand on my shoulder.
'Maybe you should try being friends with her, she sounds nice.'

'I am not sure I could ever become only her friend, and she may not share the same feelings, or whatever this is.'

Jungkook smiles and says 'The way she was looking at you while you were walking away, I'd say it's more likely that she does.'

I didn't want to ask him what she looked like, not to sound desparate, but the thought of her thinking of me makes me giddy inside. And I haven't felt that way in a long time, if ever.

He passes me another glass of soju...

----- ----- -----

Y/N POV

It took me a while to collect myself.

'What was I thinking?! I don't even know anything about him! Why am I feeling like this with him?' And I almost kissed him...' I talk to myself then touch my lips where his finger was earlier.

I went straight to bed and crawled in under the covers. I shoved my face in the pillow and screamed as loud as I could to let all the frustrations out.

Yeah, I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

----- ----- -----

It's been about 10 days since I've seen him last.

My heart didn't explode yet, so I'm safe so far. I am hoping to see him again.
And I hope for it everyday.

But another day is over and I'm coming home from work. I parked my car in the garage and I'm headed into the elevator to go up to my place.

As I walk in, I run into Jungkook.

I quickly bow and say 'Hello.' with a shy smile.

He smiles back at me and bows a tiny bit. He's looking tired though. Like he hadn't slept in days.

'I don't want to be rude, but are you alright?' I ask him a bit worried seeing him leaning into the side of the lift.

'Oh, yeah, I'm just tired. Thank you though.' he answers right back with a faint smile on his lips.

I've never noticed before but he is quite handsome. A lip piercing in his bottom lip, a brow piercing and a few tattoos on his hands. Sharp jawline and a cute smile. His longer black hair tied in a bun on the top of his head. He seemed like he was coming from a gym, carryin a duffel bag and was in baggy grey sweatpants with a black tshirt and a black jacket over it.

I just nod with a smile to his response, glad he's alright.

About 30 seconds later he says 'I heard you kept company to Jimin while he was waiting for me, fed him even. Thank you for that.' He sounded grateful

I couldn't bring myself to look at him as I could feel myself going red at the sound of his name alone. Especially not knowing how much he knows.

'Not a problem at all, he seems like a really nice person. I don't know him that well but I would never invite someone I don't know into my home if I didn't feel safe with him.' I smile at the ground

'Well, I heard he's been really nice.' says a bit teasingly, but not sounding mean. More like happy for his friend.

But of course that doesn't mean I'm not embarrassed.

'Oh my God!' I whisper to myself. He knows.

'Don't worry, I don't know much, but it is weird for him to be that comfortable with someone besides us.' he tries to sound supportive in a way, is the best I could describe it.

Thankfully the lift finally stops and lets us out on the 13th floor.

I hurry out of it and try to run away in a way, but then I hear Jungkook behind me 'Miss Y/N, just in case you wondered, he will be at my place tomorrow.' he winks and walks into his apartment.

What the hell, why would he tell me that?! Now I'll be waiting for him like a crazy person!