Holiday

'I think that's everything.' I say closing the suitcase

The Greece holiday is finally here. I'm traveling in just a few short hours. Jimin is already there, waiting for me.
He found a house to stay in, where it will be just the two of us for 10 days.

'Hyung was so excited about this. I'm really excited as well and it's not even me going.' Jungkook is giving me his bunny smile

Him and Suna decided to start dating after that night. They seem to be crazy about each other so it's really nice to see both of them happy.

Everyone came to see me off.

'Please make sure he doesn't get lost.' Jhope says

'Also, don't let him eat every single thing he sees. He will get sick.' Says Jin

'Bring us gifts from Greece!' Says Taehyung

'Guys let her breathe!' Says Yoongi

'Just have fun you two. Enjoy as much as you can.' Namjoon smiles

I laugh at them and reply to everyone
'Don't worry, I won't let him get hurt, sick or lost. And we would have brought gifts back anyway.'

'Ready?' Asks Suna smiling

'Yes, please, my boyfriend's waiting for me.' I'm so excited

I hug everyone one by one 'Jungkook and Suna have a key to my place. You guys are more than welcome to live here while I'm gone if you wish so. Just don't burn the place down.'

'I'll keep an eye on them.' Says Jungkook

'Don't burn it down part was for you.' I tell Jungkook and he pouts hugging me again

We all said goodbye and Suna had taken me to the airport.

The flight took 11 hours, it was a long one. Stupid Jimin couldn't control himself so he upgraded me to the first class. I'd say I'll tell him of but I can't really get mad at him so I've just given up.

I was exhausted by the time I got to Greece. Jimin also hired someone to pick me up from the airport and take me straight to where he is. Obviously he can't come and pick me up himself.

Drive from the airport to the house was about an hour and a half, but I'm finally here.

I get out of the car and I look at the house in front of me. It's such a beautiful exterior, covered in flower vines in purple and pink. The house itself is made out stone, but had huge glass windows on the upper floor. The balcony is decorated by little fairy lights. It looks so romantic. It's about 9 in the evening so the sun just set.
Even though the sun had set already, it's really nice and warm. It's only June 2nd and it's this nice and summery.

While I was looking at everything, taking in the sights, Jimin came out to greet me.
He snuck behind me and hugged me, whispering into my ear 'I've been waiting for you.'

I turn around to hug him, but he gently lifts me off the ground and spins me. I squeak happily and he giggles at my reaction.

He didn't have his usual cover. No hats or mask or glasses. He was in khaki shorts and a light shirt, quite tight on him. His hair is all fluffy, as if he just left it to air dry.

He then puts me down, gently cups my face and kisses me.

I panicked for a second because we're out in the open, but then I remembered we're not in Seoul. We're not even in Korea.

'You have no idea how much I've wanted to do this.' He smiles at me with the most angelic smile

'It does feel amazing not having to hide.' I tell him and kiss him again.