I like that you're lonely

I didn't get much sleep because of Jimin. All I could think about is him.

But it made me happy. Besides my best friend Suna, I don't have many friends. Not good ones anyway. And I live alone so I'm pretty lonely at times. Most of the time I don't mind that. But there are times when you need someone.

It had been a long day and I am finally home. My neck has been killing me because I am hunched over quite a bit at work. Tattooing is a tough job at times.

I took a hot shower and decided to order some food in. Spicy noodles this time. Craving spicy.

I have my hair let down and I'm in my shorts and a black baggy tshirt.

I hear a doorbell. That must be the order.

And it was. I thank the delivery man, and just as I'm about to close the door, I see someone sitting on the floor behind the wall.

I was contemplating checking it out, but decided to do it anyway.

I walk out slowly and peek behind the wall to see who it is.

Jimin. Scrolling away on his phone.
Sitting down, leaned onto the wall.

I can't even say a word because I am staring at him. Again. Even his profile is perfect. Perfect nose, perfect jawline... and lips...I bite my own lip just looking at his. I am not sure for how long I've been looking at him, but I couldn't seem to stop myself from doing it. Just being in his presence made my stomach feel like there are butterflies.
Scratch that, a whole damn zoo. I slowly raise my hand to touch the spot on the cheek his finger grazed now weeks ago. I wish I could feel that again.

I shook myself awake from my daydreaming and was just about to call out for him when he noticed me and waved at me with a smile 'Oh, hi Y/N'.

'What are you doing on the floor?' I ask him a bit surprised.

'Well, I am waiting for Jungkook to come home. I can't get in without him.' he replies sounding a bit sad even though he's smiling.

'When is he coming?' I ask him

'Could be 10 minutes, could be 5 hours.' he replies shrugging his shoulders.

I thought about what to say or do and then it dawned on me.

'Well, I do owe you food from the last time, if you'd like to join?' I lift the bag with the food in my hand.

'Wait, really?!' He sounded surprised but excited.

'Yeah, of course, might as well wait in here. Beats the hallway.' I say laughing as I enter my apartment leaving the door open for him.

He stands at the door for a while looking around, like a little puppy exploring new surroundings.

'Are you sure that's okay?' He asks again

'Absolutely. ' I smile at him reassuringly which makes him a lot more relaxed.

'You can leave your jacket here.' I point to the hanger by the door.

He seemed to have relaxed a bit by now. He took off his olive bomber jacket and settled into the couch.

Even just doing the bare minimum, sitting down and breathing, he is gorgeous.
He is searching around with his eyes, taking in his surroundings while he's leaning back into the couch.
He sat down with his legs spread open, and one of his hands is resting over his thigh, while the other hand is on the armrest on his left.

I admired from afar but didn't want to get caught staring, so I served us both a bowl of noodles and headed to the living room.

'Here you go, payment from the last time.' I smile at him as I put the bowl down in front of him, then give him a pair of chopsticks.

'Thank you so much! I love spicy!' He says with his eyes glued to the bowl already reaching for it, slightly licking his plumpy lips before a tasty meal.

I wish I could lick those juicy, perfect lips.

What are you even thinking Y/N?! You don't know anything about him, besides the fact he is smoking hot. Calm yourself down woman!

I sigh and grab my chopsticks and start eating. He is already slurping on his noodles as if he hadn't eaten in days. It was pretty funny to see him enjoying his meal like a kid and it made me giggle.

He heard me and turned his head to look at me, while a noodle was still hanging down his chin.
He slurped the noodle, laughed a bit and said 'It's not nice to stare at people when they're eating.' and stuck his tongue out a bit.

'Sorry, you just looked like you were enjoying that, so I found it cute.' I reply, not really thinking.

'So, you find me cute?' He asks teasingly, putting down his bowl on the coffee table, and looking into my eyes. The smirk on his face was enough to make my heart race. This man is dangerous.

I realized then I said it out loud, then gasped a little under my breath. I managed to collect myself and ignore the question by telling him 'If you'd like a drink, the fridge is right there.' and pointed at the kitchen putting my head down as my cheeks felt like they were burning.

He chuckled and replied 'So, you get shy too. Good to know.' and got up to walk to the kitchen.

He came back with 2 bottles of water and was offering me one, but I couldn't see as I tried to avoid showing him my now fully blushed face.

He then crouched down to my eye level and leaned the cold bottle on my cheek.

I winced a little at the cold feeling and when I turned my head to complain, his face was only inches away from mine. He is looking right at me, searching my face.

I am getting lost in those eyes again... But my eyes go straight to his lips. I don't really seem to be able to think when he's around me. Like all of my thoughts get fuzzy.

These perfect lips oh his have been haunting my dreams. And now they're so close to me.

My intrusive thoughts seem to win over me.

I lift my hand slowly and ...