Suna and Jungkook

SUNA POV

'Jesus you smell amazing!' I tell Jungkook and bury my face in his chest taking deep breath.

He does smell amazing. Like he just came out of the shower, almost flowery.

He seemed to have gone a bit shy. He's really cute when he's this shy. That's one of the reasons I like teasing him.

'You sit here with me.' I pull him down on the couch by his arm, making him sit next to me

I'll make the best use of the situation.

It took him a while do relax being next to me. But I get it, I did stick myself to his arm and I'm not letting go.
I'm also aware of the fact I'm straightforward, but I'm sure by now he's used to it. He jokes back so he's fine with it.

Problem is I like him a bit more than I thought I did. I didn't expect him to actualily give me a hug, I was just trying to tease him.
My heart went crazy once he hugged me. Just the feeling of being so close made me a bit embarrassed. Thank God I could hide my face in his chest so no one sees.

Also, this man is strong, he's working out. He's muscly and firm. You would never see cause he wears baggy clothes, but he is built like an athlete.

I must have dozed of because I woke up finding myself sleeping on his chest. That explains the hard pillow. I look up and he's also sleeping.

I actually feel bad, I pretty much forced him to stay still. I didn't think I'd fall asleep.

Sorry, Jungkook.

I look over and see Y/N and Jimin dying laughing at my reaction.
Y/N motions me to be quiet while Jimin is going red trying not to laugh out loud and wake Jungkook.

I'll just have to slide out slowly.

Or not.

As soon as I tried moving, Jungkook pulled me close. He fell over to his side, pulling me along.

What the fuck is with this strenght?

The 2 of them are basically crying with laughter now. I'm pinned under his arms and I can't move. His firm chest pressed onto my back, his strong arms holding me like you'd hug a pillow.

'I'm loving my life right now, but what is with this inhuman strenght? He should he sleeping!' I whisper to them

'That's our muscle bunny for you. He does that to all the guys when he falls asleep. I've been in that death grip many times. You're not getting out until he wakes up.' Jimin sounds like he's enjoying this too much

They decide to go to bed, so she passes me the remote so I have something to do while I'm trapped.

It's been a while now and he is still sleeping. I can't lie, I am quite enjoying this.
I'm cozy and warm. His breathing is kind of relaxing. He must be tired as well. He's been sleeping for hours and barely moved.

A bit more time had passed and now his arm that's around my waist is lightly tightening.
He's getting fidgety. Must be waking up.

'Mmm.' He grunts waking up

He is still not aware of where he is. It took a few minutes to actualily open his eyes.

'Morning muscle bunny.' I say quietly and he freezes

He clicked in on the situation and started panicking.

'Jungkook, calm down.' I tell him putting my hand on his arm

'What the..' he starts talking, his voice is really low. He sounds even more sexy.

'Shhh, it's okay.' I calm him down and decide to rotate so I'm facing him.