The first sleepover

'No, Suna, you're naughty!' I scold her laughing

'Well, I'm just pointing out possibilities. You never know!' she jokingly shrugs her shoulders and smiles

We have been communicating via video call. She is currently traveling in Europe. Well, mostly working, but she finds the time to enjoy. She is a model and spends a lot of time going places which she seems to enjoy.

I've just been telling her about how tonight is supposed to be first night Jimin well stay the night. He has rehearsals all day so he's coming after work. 
I haven't seen him in a week now. It feels like we barely spoke as well, only exchanged a few messages. He was crazy busy. It is Christmas next week so he is cramming as much work in now as he possibly can so he can enjoy the holidays. I tend to see him mostly on the weekends which I suppose is better than not seeing him at all.

'Two people who like each other, sleeping in the same bed, alone in the place-'

'Yes, alright, I get it!!' I cut her speech before she gets too graphic
'Honestly, I'm just happy to have him here. I don't need anything else.' I explain taking a deep breath, then smile

'You seem quite smitten with him, I've never seen this side of you.' Suna sounds almost as if it's fun for her

'What can I say Suna, he is absolutely perfect." I laugh at myself. I'm not the type to be so giddy about someone. I've never had a love interest. I would have a crush but everything would fizzle out pretty fast. No one worth remembering. Even my first kiss wasn't exciting. But that's as far as I've gotten with anyone.

'I'm happy for you Y/N, I hope everything works out great for the two of you.' she said sincerely then continues ' I have do leave now as my shoot is starting, but I will speak to you later.'

'Thank you, and have fun.' I wave at her before hanging up.

I'm extremely excited about having him over. Even though he's been here many times now, the fact that he'll be staying over is a new type of excitement. He hasn't actually even seen my bedroom and he is supposed so be sleeping in it. With me. 

I'm cooking Kimchi rice and Jajangmyeon. He kept going on about how he hasn't had Jajangmyeon in a while, so I wanted to surprise him. There is only so much I can do but I figured even a little bit counts.

----- ----- -----

I'm in the kitchen just gettin out and preparing the plates when I hear the door opening.

'Jimin?' I call out but no answer.
'Jimin is that you?' I call out again a bit spooked this time

Still no answer.
I decide to go and take a look. Maybe I'm just too excited and imagined the door opening. I take a pan with me, just in case there is someone that is not Jimin and I tip toe my way to the entrance are.

Suddenly someone grabs me and squeezes me right behind the kitchen wall I just passed, and I let out a scream ready to smack the person with the pan.

'IT'S ME, IT'S ME!' Jimin starts yelling over my scream now hugging me tightly over my arms so I can't raise them.

'Jimin! I could have killed you!' I tell him worried, barely able to lift my foreaerm enough to show him I'm holding a weapon in my hand.

He looks down at my hand, then lets go of me, dying laughing. I'm just looking at him laughing and all my fear and panic melts away. His sweet laugh fills my home, and my heart. I relax in his arms and start laughing with him realizing I almost panned him on the head.

'I can only say I'm happy you were ready to fight the intruder and not go down easy.' He mockingly takes the pan from my hand and starts swaying it in the air pretending it's a sword, making swooshing noises.

'I would never go down without a fight!' I tell him now just finding it hilarious that I have Jimin waving a kitchen pan around my house, then I continue 'Alright Sir Jimin, the Knight of the Korean Kingdom, I beg of you, spare my life and join me for supper.' I jokingly do a curtesy as they would in the movies

He laughs at my dumb joke but then changes his tone quickly to an excited surprise 'Are you cooking Jajangmyeon?!' His eyes open wide as he looks at me

'Mmmmhm. Someone has been talking about it. Nonstop.' I stick my tongue out at him and walk past him now taking his hand and pulling him to the kitchen with me.

I say I pulled him, but it seemed like he was pulling me instead. 
He practically jogged to the counter with stars in his eyes, takin in deep breaths.

'This smells absolutely amazing.' he tells me barely speaking, feels like he's gonna start drooling any minute now looking at the pan on the stove.

I didn't get a moment to take him in cause he gave me the scare of my life earlier, but he is just as gorgeous as ever. Wearing ripped light blue jeans with a silky black button up shirt. He is quite lean when it comes to body type, yet somehow really muscly. Even just looking at his clothes you can notice the muscles pulling the fabric at places as he moves. His thigh muscles might have made those rips in the jeans, I would not be surprised. 

I hope to take a look under that shirt one day-

'Perv' he cut my thought process with a mocking smirk on his face, now looking at me

'What?' I try to defend myself pretending I didn't just almost drool staring at him

'Are you sure you're hungry for food? ' he is still smirking now grabbing onto my waist and pulling me a bit closer to himself

'And I'm the perv?' I ask him jokingly looking directly into his eyes now

'I didn't get caught staring at someone, you did.' he makes a good point. I got caught red handed

'Well, when your boyfriend looks this great, your eyes are bound to be drawn to him.' I tell him lightly sighing as if I'm justifying my perv behaviour, still smiling at him

He kinda froze for a second and I could feel his arm tense up around my waist. His eyes widened a bit but not too much. His lips opened just enough to take in a breath not too deep but he didn't exhale sharply. Looked like he tried to keep his reaction under control.

Then I realized. I just called him my boyfriend.