Deja Vu

JIMIN POV

I'm waiting for Jungkoog to come out so we can head out, when a cute ball of fluff runs over and starts sniffing my feet.

'CUUUUTE' I exclaim now crouching down to play with the little puppy. He's so soft and friendly. It makes me want to giggle. But where is your owner?

I hear a voice calling
'Chim Chim, come back I can't chase you around?'

Me? What? A crazy fan..?

'I'm sorry Sir, he can be a bit too friendly..'

I didn't hear much after I realized whose voice it was.
It was her.

I turn around just to make sure I'm not imagining things.

We're both frozen in place.

I see her, but... it's only a shadow of her.
She is skinny, her clothes seem almost too big on her. Her face had lost the rosy cheeks I remember so well, and her lips don't look as plump.
Her hair is still long and silky, that is about the only thing that looks the same.
Dark circles under her eyes tell me she doesn't really sleep.

'Chim Chim?' My voice is hoarse from the big ball stuck in my throat, I can't speak. If I do, I feel like I'll fall apart.

I've done this to her.

'He's not mine.' she replies and rushes to grab the dog before running away.

I wanted so bad to stop her but it seems I've done enough damage.
More than I thought.

I hear the elevator close and I collepse in the hallway.
Im crouching, back leaned on the wall, grabbing my hair looking at the ground.

I've hurt her.
It's all my fault.

Jungkook is now right next to me, I didn't even notice him approach me
'Jimin, what's wrong?'

'I hurt her. It's all my fault.' I kept repeating over and over until he crouched down and stopped me

'You saw her, didn't you?' He asks looking worried

'You knew?' I ask him, tears in my eyes 'Why didn't-'

'Because of this!' He cuts my question 'I didn't want to see you like this hyung.' he sighs heavy and hugs me

I break down bawling out my eyes in the middle of the hallway. I must look insane.

But this pain is probably nothing compared to what she must have been feeling.
I can never forgive myself.

Y/N POV

I thought it would be hard if I saw him, but not this hard.
I am falling apart all over again.
I did not realise how much I've missed him.

I honestly don't even care about what he did, I'd take him back within a heartbeat. That's how much he means to me.

I want to hear more of those lies.

----- ----- -----

It's been a few days since then. Emotions all over the place but I've been through worse, as long as I don't run into him.

Chim Chim is still with me so I still need to take him out on walks.
I feel like I'm living through a Deja Vu because Chim Chim runs away again as soon as the door open, but this time all the guys are there. Everyone except Jimin.

They see a puppy and they all get excited and start petting him.
'Where did you come from huh?' I hear Taehyung talking cutely petting him on his head
J-hope trying to kidnap him away but Jungkook gets the dibs.
They look like a bunch of kids.

I smile fondly looking at them enjoying playing with Chim Chim.

I make a few kissy noises to get him to come back, not wanting to use his name, but he's not leaving the group.
They heard me and turned to see me walking over to put a leash on him before he gets kidnapped

'Y/N??' J-hope calls my name
'Hiya guys, sorry just came over to take my puppy before one of you kidnaps him.' I joke a bit

'God Y/N, are you okay?! Have you not been eating?' Asks Namjoon concerned

'Not much appetite I guess, didn't realize but people keep pointing it out.' I shrug my shoulders looking at him trying to smile so I don't seem miserable

'How have you been?' Asks Taehyung now standing up to face me.

Before I say anything Yoongi cuts in 'And we don't mean the default answer you have. We are honestly interested.'

I look at Yoongi at take a deep sigh, my eyes stinging a bit but I can't say a word, my throat feels tight.

Seeing I'm not answering Jungkook asks 'What is his name?' Petting the puppy

'Chim Chim' - I hear Jimin's deep voice from the door frame of JK's apartment
I look up to see him looking straight at me with his eyes a bit red, teary. He continues straight away 'He's not hers.'

He is still looking right at me, standing there like a statue.
Everyone was a bit shocked to hear Jimin speak.

'Chim Chim? Seriously?' J-hope asks surprised

'He's Suna's.' I answer choking on my words. They came out too quiet so one heard what I said.

'Sorry, I didn't catch that.' Says J-hope again

I try to clear my throat but Jimin answered for me 'She said it's Suna's.'

'How did you even hear that, you're furthest away?!' Jin exclaims at Jimin

'Because he's paying more attention than us.' Taehyung says, sounding almost sad

'I better get going or he's gonna pee all over you.' I try to make a joke putting a leash on Chim Chim, but I'm still feeling Jimin's eyes on me so I can't force a smile.

'Y/N do you have a minute?' Jimin suddenly asks making everyone look at us. They keep glancing from him, to me, back to him. Waiting for any kind of reaction.

This is the first time I heard him call my name in so long. It makes my heart race.
I haven't been feeling anything for a while, nothing really moved me. But when it comes to him my heart races instantaneously.

'I have to take Chim Chim for a walk.' I reply to him, surprised he spoke to me

'Can I go with you?' He asks

I shake my head 'We can't be seen together, remember?' I smile sadly at him

He gulps remembering his own words and looks down.
He looks sad, I don't like seeing him like this.

I put the leash on Chim Chim and bow to everyone before I turn.
But I stop a few steps later.

Fuck.

I turn around 'Jimin, I'll be back in about 30 minutes.' I tell him and see his face light up, looking up a bit shocked.
I assume he didn't expect me to agree to talk to him.

'I'd text you but you blocked my number.' I remind him.

In one of my moments of weakness, I tried to text him, getting back the info that I can't reach the number.

He looked horrified, embarrassed... not sure how to describe it.

'It doesn't matter now, I know why you did it.' I tell him 'Here,' I throw him my key, 'I believe you know how to use that'.

I've been using the spare key he used to carry.
He caught the key mid air and looked at it, then clenched it so hard you could see his knuckles go white.

'Don't steal anything.' I wave at him walking away and I hear J-hope and Jin laugh a little at him.