Powerful secret (Flame X reader)

Start from the beginning

The flow of water flicked through the ears of the calm (s/c) hybrid.
' I wonder why Moon asked me to be here. Where is she, anyway? ', (H/n) thought, looking at the dull green and blue water of the underground lake.
Then, he heard a sound, which shifted his attention and his (e/c) eyes gazes.

Instead of the dragon he was excepting, it was that certain SkyWing again, Flame.
" So, you actually came. ", Flame stated, with a smile.
(H/n) gave him a puzzled look,
a smile on the angry SkyWing was definitely a sight, a rare sight at that.
" Ummm, yes. I do keep my word. ", (H/n) stated, honestly.
" That's one thing I like about you. ", Flame commented, casually.

Soon, Flame was right by (H/n)'s (s/c) scaled side, being very close together to one another.
" So, is anyone else coming? ", (H/n) questioned, his (e/c) gaze gently on Flame's ruby-red scales.
" No, just you and me. ", Flame confirmed.

" Actually, I want to take this time to tell you something. ", Flame prompted, making eye contact with the handsome hybrid.
" What is it? ", (H/n) asked, giving Flame his full attention.
" Well, I have these mushy feelings for you. More powerful than I've ever felt for anyone else. I usually hate these stupid feelings, but when they were for you, for some reason, I just accepted them. ", Flame confessed.
" You mean you like me in a romantic way? ", (H/n) questioned, with a rised eyebrow and a smirk.
" Yeah, that. ", Flame confirmed, huffing.
" Well, lucky for you, I like you too, Mr. SkyWing ~ ", (H/n) cooed.

" So, we're boyfriends now? ", Flame asked, curiously.
" Yes, we are now. ", (H/n) stated, putting his (s/c) wing over Flame's shoulders, affectionately.

" Let's enjoy this date now, shall we? ~ ", Flame teased.
" Now, look who's Mr. Prince charming? ~ ", (H/n) cooed.
" Stop that! I never knew you were this flirty. ", Flame barked.
" You like it, just admit it ~ ", (H/n) teased.

" You better not tell anyone that I like you. ", Flame threatened, playfully.
" And you better not tell anyone about my flirty side. ", (H/n) snapped back.
" Only if you only do it for me. ", Flame stated, strongly.
" I only do it for dragons I like. ", (H/n) confirmed, with a wink.

- Timeskip -

It's been a couple of weeks since Flame and (H/n) got together. Only close friends know about them. Including, Moonwatcher, of course.

(H/n) was in his sleeping cave. He was watching the smooth stone ceiling. A simulation of the northern lights rippled and glittered upon the surface. It was emitting from a music box with an IceWing craving attached to it.

" Hey snowbird ~ ", A voice cooed.
(H/n) jumped, being quite startled. Especially when it was his boyfriend, Flame. (H/n) reached out his (s/c) talon and turned the simulation off.
" Hey... ", (H/n) replied, in a slightly awkward tone and with that iconic nervous smile.

" What's that? ", Flame questioned, pointing to the music bot.
' Oh no. He doesn't know about my powers. Will I have to tell him? ', (H/n) mind panicked.
" A music box. ", (H/n) stated, flatly.
" But, it was doing something else. It's not just a music box, there's something else about it. ", Flame observed.
" Well, I guess, I have to finally tell you.. ", (H/n) admitted, with a deep and defeated sigh.
" Tell me what? ", Flame asked, tilting his head.

" Could you come closer? ", (H/n) requested, gesturing the SkyWing closer to him.
" Sure..? ", Flame stated, with a questionable tone and expression on his face.
" I'm actually an animus. ", (H/n) confessed in a quiet tone.

Flame was taken back by this information. He was about to say something when (H/n) clenched his snout gently in (s/c) talons.
" I knew you would be upset that I didn't tell you. But please, hear me out first. ", (H/n) pleaded.

With that, (H/n) lightly and slowly took his talons away from Flame's snout.
" I've actually had to hide this secret for my entire life. It's a habit. Well, all of the other IceWings have been told that Prince Arctic was the last IceWing animus, but that wasn't true. The gene still stayed with the family, in secret. And I'm the one who inherited it. I'm technically a prince myself, well, by my mother's bloodline anyway. My great-great-grandfather was an animus as well. I was just the unlucky one who were given these powers from him. ", (H/n) explained.
" Wow, so you're technically a rebel in your own family? ", Flame questioned.
" Yes, born this way. ", (H/n) shrugged.

" So, did you enchant this music box? ", Flame asked, his orange gaze shifting over to the IceWing craving.
" Yes, I like to call it ' Gift of Lights '. It can display the northern lights, like when I was with my mother. ", (H/n) admitted.
" May I ask why? ", Flame questioned.
" Why, what? ", (H/n) said, tilting his head to the side.

" Why you enchanted it the way it is. ", Flame confirmed.
" Oh, well, I'm homesick. I miss being with my mother. We got separated when I was younger. I don't know where she is. So, I lived with my father for a while. But, in the Ice Kingdom, the northern lights were a common sight. I love them. I spent so my nights and early, early morning just watching them. ", (H/n) explained.
" You got separated from your mother like me? ", Flame asked.
" Yes. ", (H/n) elaborated.

" I guess we're more alike than I originally thought. ", Flame chuckled.
" Anyway, I was going to say, I still love you, man. No matter what. Especially when you're technically a prince. That's why you were so enchanting ~ ", Flame went on.
" Awwww, you are such a sweet guy on the inside ~ ", (H/n) cooed.
" I do have a question for you though. ", Flame stated.
" What is it? ", (H/n) questioned.

" Could you this heal the scar on my face? ", Flame requested, tracing the scar upon his face.
" I'm sorry, but no. ", (H/n) stated, shaking his head.
" But I hate it, it makes me look disgusting. ", Flame argued.
" But, it makes you, well, you. Personally, I like your scar. It makes you look tough. My tough and frankly, handsome SkyWing boyfriend. ", (H/n) told him, confidently.

Flame snorted, and shook his head with a small smile.
" You're lucky that I love you so much. ", He stated.
Then, he placed a small kiss on (H/n)'s (s/c) cheek.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Did I just put some actual lore into this oneshot? Yes.

It wasn't supposed to be this deep, but I said LORE. As long as I don't make a oneshot as deep as the FNaF timeline. That's only for an entire book. Hecking theorist tendencies-

Published: Feb. 22nd / 2023

Wings of Fire X Reader Oneshots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara