Relationship Training (Auklet X reader)

Requested by: @MidNightBlossomCat

Animus! Princess! Auklet X Animus! Female! RainWing! Reader

- -

Part two of ' Magic Training '.

- -

- - -

Key:

(R/n) - RainWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/f) - Favorite Fruit

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

(R/n) smiled as she did a small flip in the air. Queen Glory peered over to her and gave her a certain glance.

" What's gotten you so excited? I know you don't favor flying. ", The queen commented, observing the dragonet's movement.
" Well, your majesty. I'm quite fond of seeing Auklet again. She's really nice! ", (R/n) exclaimed, her (s/c) scales beaming with bright yellow streaks.
The royal green and blue RainWing snickered at the (s/c) dragonet's excitement.

" Hey, why are we going the Kingdom of the Sea again? ", Jambu asked, looking to her younger half sister.
" Well, for multiple reasons. One is obviously royal business, two because Deathbringer is driving me nuts, and three for (R/n) to see Auklet. ", Glory explained with a shrug.
" Is there fruit and suntime? ", The pink RainWing questioned, with a hoping look in his eyes.
" Yes, I made sure that Queen Coral has plenty of fruit, including stuff like (F/f), bananas and mangos. Also, yes we have special hammocks for suntime. They are made from seaweed and other plants, but they'll have to do. ", Glory informed him.
" Yes. ", Jambu smiled, his scales shading with hints of yellow.

" There it is! ", (R/n) suddenly said, pointing with her (s/c) talon.
The three RainWings looked ahead and there is was. The summer palace glistening in the distance. Many SeaWings were scattered about around it. But two of them stood out from the rest, being Queen Coral and Princess Auklet. Both SeaWings bedazzled with pearl, complimenting their darker scales.

(R/n) was the first to land, her (s/c) scales screaming with pink and yellow as her (e/c) rested on Auklet. The emerald-green SeaWing shared the same excitement, as her dark green eyes were wide and bright. She frequently looked back between at her mother and her crush as Queen Coral and Queen Glory greeted each other. Finally, the two dragonets couldn't take it any longer.

Auklet lightly tapped her mother on the shoulder. Queen Coral stopped in the middle of a sentence and peered to her four year old dragonet.
" Yes, dear? ", She asked.
" Could me go and have fun with (R/n), please? ", Auklet questioned with wide puppy dog eyes.
Queen Coral gave a rude glance to the (s/c) RainWing dragonet and then looked back at her daughter. With a snort and a bit of hesitation, she agreed dismissing her and reluctantly detached Auklet's leash from her harness. Auklet beamed and ran over to (R/n). Then, they ran off together. Queen Coral watched them leave until they slipped out of sight. She turned back to Queen Glory and resumed their conversation.

- Timeskip -

" No, like this! ", Auklet instructioned, showing (R/n) again.
" I don't get how you do this everyday! ", The (s/c) RainWing exclaimed, failing again.
Auklet sighed and shook her head at (R/n). As a response, (R/n) snorted and rolled her (e/c) eyes, playfully.
" Okay fine, we'll take a break. ", Auklet offered.
" Yes, finally! ", (R/n) smiled, showing her bright teeth and fangs.
Then, the two dragonets went over to the sandy beach that incased the water that they swam in.