Nervous? (Blister X Reader)

Requested by: Magic-is-dirtyminded

Blister X Male! SeaWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SeaWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

(S/n) stood outside his post. He was one of the guards assigned to guard Blister's special cave. Blister was on her way so Queen Coral made sure that guards were already assigned for her.

(S/n) was quite spaced out when the SandWing princess arrived.
" Solider (S/n). ", Queen coral asserted.
(S/n) shook his head and blinked, zoning back into reality.
" Good evening, Queen Coral. ", He greeted while saluting his queen.
Blister snickered a bit at the (s/c) SeaWing.
" I quite like this one ~ ", She cooed to Coral.
(S/n) flushed a bit at the statement.
" Well, anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay Queen Blister. ", Queen Coral said as she left Blister to herself.

As Blister walked into her cave, her dark eyes were glued to (S/n). She observed all his features before disappearing into the cave. (S/n) got a small nervous feeling in his stomach.
' What is she gonna go to me? I have a weird feeling about the way she looked at me. ', (S/n) thought as he continued to guard Blister's cave.

- Timeskip -

(S/n) was awoken by someone shaking him. He opened his (e/c) eyes. To his surprise, he saw Blister in front of him.
" Glad you're awake. Now come on. ", Blister ordered gesturing him to follow her.
" Yes, Ma'am. ", He replied, respectfully.
Blister smirked at him.

They both flew to Queen Coral. Coral had a mixed expression on her face as she saw that (S/n) was with Blister.
" I don't suppose that you have room at the table for this guard? ", Blister asked.
" Sure, I do. ", Coral responded and pointed to a seat next to Blister's.

Blister sat down at her seat then she looked back at (S/n).
" Well, Aren't you coming? ", She asked.
" Yes, right. ", (S/n) stated as he sat down in the seat next to Blister.

A couple minutes later, many dishes were served on the table. Everyone began to eat. As Blister was eating, instead of talking with Coral, she was watching the (s/c) SeaWing beside her. She smirked at she watched his expression became blissful as he ate the high quality meal. (S/n) seemed to notice after a while. He blinked at her and gave her a puzzled look. Blister rolled her eyes playfully, shrugged, and started to chat with Queen Coral. (S/n) was left a very bewildered feeling.

As the meal concluded, Blister and Coral pulled away to have a small chat. (S/n) and Anemone were the only two SeaWings left present. Anemone looked at him, almost asking him questions through her mind. (S/n) looked back at the dragonet and shrugged. After the two royal dragons, finished their chat. Blister spread her wings and flew off. (S/n) was quick to follow her. Queen Coral turned to her daughter.
" I don't know what's gotten into her. She's never acted this way before. ", She mumbled.
Queen Coral walked through a collider.
" Come on Anemone. ", The queen ordered.
Not as if she even had a choice, Anemone followed her mother.

Meanwhile, Blister and (S/n) just arrived back at the cave. Just as (S/n) was getting onto his post, Blister looked at him. She didn't slither into the cave like (S/n) excepted her to do.
" Aren't you coming? ", Blister asked.
(S/n) tilted his head.
" You're now my personal guard. You should come inside. Unless, You like me to force you in ~ ", She teased.
The (s/c) SeaWing blushed and lowered his head.
" No, Ma'am. ", (S/n) replied, following Blister.

Blister layed down in the center of the cave. She curled her barb into itself.
" Come here ~ ", She cooed.
" Alright... ", (S/n) responded, hesitantly.
He layed down next to her.
" Come a little closer ~ ", She slithered.
He soot a bit closer, almost touching her scales. Then, Blister wrapped her tail around (S/n). He quivered a bit being so close.
" Relax ~ ", She slithered again.
He obeyed and untensed his muscles.
" Good little SeaWing boy ~ ", She cooed.

" Huh!? ", (S/n) stammered.
" You heard me ~ ", She teased.
Then, she lightly gave him a kiss on his forehead.

' I guess I'm her SeaWing now.. ', He thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here, Take this. I know the requester will like the little flirting hehe but anyways, enjoy this I guess.

Published: Mar. 7th / 2022