Crush (Kinkajou X reader)

Requested by: Ashen83

Kinkajou X Female! IceWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(I/n) - IceWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

Kinkajou was watching the whole commotion in the prey center. She observed the situation carefully. But one dragon typically caught her eye. While one IceWing was making a scene about his scavenger, the SandWing tried to defuse the situation, and the other IceWing just sat there observing like she was. Kinkajou's attention was caught on that observing IceWing.
' She's really glittery and her (s/c) scales are so pretty. ', She thought.

After the situation was settled, Kinkajou magnetized herself towards that IceWing. Winter was watching over his scavenger and Qibli was next to him.

Kinkajou blinked her green eyes at the IceWing next to her. She had to tilt her head slightly upwards to look at the IceWing's face, as the IceWing was taller than her. The IceWing could feel Kinkajou staring at her. The IceWing quickly looked uncomfortable but she trying to not look at the smaller RainWing. But soon, she quickly snapped her head towards Kinkajou.

" What do you want? ", She coldly stated.
Some red speckled Kinkajou's scales but then settled.
" I would like to know you. ", Kinkajou answered honestly.
The IceWing gave Kinkajou a confused look.
" I don't think you should. ", She said quickly.
" Why not? ", Kinkajou asked.
The IceWing sighed deeply, curling her wings in. She twisted her head and blinked at Kinkajou with her (e/c) eyes.
" I don't like to talk about it. ", She replied.
" Well, could I at least know your name? ", Kinkajou questioned her.
The IceWing sighed again but nodded.
" Sure, I guess. I'm (I/n). ", (I/n) introduced.

" Why that's a great name! I'm Kinkajou! ", Kinkajou beamed, yellow bursting deeply throughout her scales.
A soft yet deep blue blush flowed across (I/n)'s (s/c) cheeks. She huffed.
" Nice to meet you, little RainWing. ", (I/n) said, uncomfortably.
Kinkajou just giggled at her reaction. (I/n) huffed at her again.

- Timeskip -

It's been a couple months since Kinkajou's and (I/n)'s first meeting. Kinkajou has always been at (I/n)'s side, almost never leaving her. Even when (I/n) hides in her sleeping cave, Kinkajou always finds her and bugs her.

(I/n)'s been trying to push Kinkajou away for her, but it's no use. Kinkajou just keeps getting closer and closer to her. (I/n) could admit that Kinkajou was kind of cute, but she wouldn't admit it.

However today, Kinkajou was really annoying (I/n). They were both in (I/n)'s sleeping cave after classes ended. (I/n) was laying on her bed, trying to read a scroll. Kinkajou was yapping at her, as usual.

(I/n) grumbled loudly at Kinkajou. Kinkajou was yapping about some random thing, (I/n) couldn't and wouldn't really pay attention.
" Come on, notice me!! ", Kinkajou shouted.
(I/n) tried to ignore her but Kinkajou wasn't having it. Kinkajou grabbed the scroll out of (I/n)'s talons. (I/n) gasped and hissed at Kinkajou.
" Give it back! ", (I/n) snarled.
Kinkajou still kept it out of (I/n)'s reach with a smirk across her face.
" Nope ~ ", Kinkajou teased.

(I/n) proceed to chase Kinkajou around the sleeping cave. Kinkajou was quite agile to (I/n)'s surprise. (I/n) couldn't catch up to her without using another more violent method, which (I/n) choose against. And eventually, (I/n) gave up. She sat down and crossed her front talons. Kinkajou slithered back towards her.

" Are ya done? ", Kinkajou cooed to her.
(I/n) huffed and puffed herself up. She glared her (e/c) eyes at Kinkajou.
" Awww, you're not mad at me. Are you? ~ ", Kinkajou teased.
(I/n) groaned aggressively in frustration and pounded the ground.
" What do you what from me!? ", (I/n) roared.
" First, Close your eyes. ", Kinkajou instructed.
Hesitantly, (I/n) obeyed shuting her eyes.
" I swear, Kinkajou if was is some silly prank- ", She growled, being cut off in the end.

Kinkajou pushed her snout with (I/n)'s snout. A blush blossomed between both dragonets. (I/n) quickly got overwhelmed and pushed Kinkajou away. She quickly hid her blue shaded face. Kinkajou giggled at her reaction.
" Come on, I wanna see that pretty face of yours ~ ", Kinkajou cooed.
(I/n) refused. Kinkajou sighed and grabbed (I/n)'s front talons, then brought them to the side.
" Awww, You're so cute! ", Kinkajou yapped.
" Am not! ", (I/n) protested.
Kinkajou gasped and gave her a offended look.
" How dare you deny the truth! ", Kinkajou argued.

(I/n) huffed and crossed her talons again. Kinkajou snickered at her, pink bursting through her scales.
" You love me, don't you? ~ ", Kinkajou teased.
(I/n) didn't respond. Kinkajou giggled again and slipped herself into (I/n)'s chest. However, (I/n) didn't resist her this time. So, Kinkajou just cuddled her flustered IceWing.

" I love you ~ ", Kinkajou cooed to her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* Throws request *

TAKE MY LACK OF INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION TO WRITE.

Published: Mar. 25th / 2022