Soulmates (Whiteout X Reader)

Yandere! Whiteout X Gender-neutral! NightWing! Reader

(I was inspired by the song above <3. Warning the song contains swear words)

- - -

Warnings: Contains obsessive behavior, blood / fighting and some slight angst(?).

- - - -

Key:

(N/n) - NightWing name

(E/c) - Eye color

(S/c) - Scale color

(W/p) - Wing pattern (for the wing stars)

(F/n) - Friend name

(F/c) - Favorite color

- - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

(N/n) was just a ordinary NightWing student at the NightWing school. However, Whiteout saw a spark in them like no one she's ever seen before. They definitely caught her eye. A bit too much even.

- - -

Whiteout watched (F/n) and (N/n) hanging out. It was at recess and all the NightWings were in their own little groups except for Whiteout. She was watching (N/n) from a corner, admiring them deeply.

Whiteout adored the smile that (N/n) had on their face, especially when the moons bathed them in their light. Whiteout would describe it as a shine in the dark, brighter than others. And their (e/c) eyes as well. She couldn't stop looking at them, observing their every feature.

(N/n)'s (e/c) eyes, their (s/c) scales, the (W/p) shape of stars on their wings. Whiteout loved every single feature of (N/n). She observed them so often that she could paint them very accurately, simply from memory.

She wished absolute happiness for (N/n). However, She strongly disliked of (F/n). The other NightWing always looked at (N/n) in a loving way. Whiteout hated it. She was meant (N/n). Whiteout believed that she and (N/n) were soulmates.

Whiteout's pale blue eyes darkened as she watched (F/n) try to flirt with (N/n). She felt hurt and very angry. She wanted to put (F/n) in their place but she hesitated. Then, Darkstalker appeared at her side.

" Hey, you alright? You seem angry. ", He asked his sister, putting one wing over her back.
Whiteout glared at (F/n) then she looked at Darkstalker. Darkstalker understood what she was trying to tell him. He nodded and looked into his sister's eyes.
" Go on, go tell them that (N/n) is meant for you. You deserve (N/n), (F/n) doesn't. ", Darkstalker stated.
Whiteout nodded, built herself up and walked towards (F/n) and (N/n).

(N/n) noticed Whiteout come over, almost immediately.
" Hey Whiteout! ", (N/n) greeted, waving at Whiteout.
Whiteout smiled at (N/n), then her smile dropped as her eyes landed on (F/n). (F/n) glared right back at Whiteout. Seems that they don't like her either.
" (N/n), Let's go. I don't think we should be around Weirdout. ", (F/n) said, not looking at Whiteout.
Before (F/n) could try to fly off, Whiteout spoke up.
" If I may, I would like to speak with (F/n) under the cover of isolation. ", She said to (N/n).
" Alright, I guess I'll leave. See you two soon! ", (N/n) waved, flying off.

After (N/n) was out of vision, Whiteout got serious with (F/n). She glared at them as she turns back to them.
" What do you want, Weirdout? ", (F/n) growled.
" Leave the mind of them. ", Whiteout said.
" What? No. They're mine. You can't have them all to yourself. ", (F/n) hissed at her.
Anger built up in Whiteout's throat. She bared her teeth.
" Fine. I have to extract you from their wings of friendship with my own. For them. ", Whiteout snarled.

Whiteout brought her talon up to (F/n)'s face. Her claws sliced through their face. Red blood stained the tips of Whiteout's claws. Whiteout twisted herself and pounced on them. She held them down and beat them. (F/n) could barely retaliate while under her.

Soon, Many other NightWing students surrounded them. They chanted many things like " Fight! ", " Get them, Weirdout! ", and " Come on fight back (F/n)! ".
Whiteout was just about finished with (F/n) as a NightWing teacher flew over and pulled Whiteout off of (F/n). (F/n) was brought off to the nurse. And soon everyone had left Whiteout alone. However, (N/n) had suddenly appeared in Whiteout's line of sight. They looked at her, with a saddened expression.
" Whiteout, I know you can do better. ", Was all (N/n) said, then they flew away.

Whiteout's pale blue eyes soon flooded with tears. They streamed down her face. She looked at her talons. They were still bloody, red and black. Whiteout quickly retreated into her mind.

There were two shapes that had appeared. The first shape was black and dark green. Whiteout recognized the shape as her mother. The second shape was white and icy blue. This shape was her father.
" Why do I feel sad? Should I give them away or feel this bad? ", Whiteout asked them.
Her mother's shape radiated a green hue in response to her. Whiteout called this 'green language'.
" No, no, no, don't you choke. ", Her mother's shape had said.
Then her father's shape spoke up. His shape radiated a bluish hue in response. This was his 'blue language'.
" Go for the throat. ", His shape chimed in.
Whiteout listened to both of them. She realized that meant she shouldn't feel bad and she should continue. She sighed and escaped her mind. She spread out her wings and flew off to her house.

- Timeskip -

Whiteout smiled at (N/n), who was on her bed. She had made sure they would be comfortable when they woke up. Her eyes drifted to two pieces of jewelry on her table. There was a necklace and a bracelet. She went over and picked up the necklace. It was made mainly with silver, but had many small (f/c) gems twinkling from it. Whiteout knew that (N/n) would like it. Especially since the (f/c) gems complimented their (e/c) eyes.

Whiteout walked out of her room with the necklace in her talons. She walked over to Darkstalker's room. She knocked lightly on the door. Surprisingly, Darkstalker was home at the time. He had opened the door.
" Do you need something? ", He asked her.
Whiteout nodded and walked in his room. Darkstalker followed and shut the door behind him.
" What do need? ", Darkstalker asked.
Whiteout held the necklace close to Darkstalker.
" I wish to infuse my talons of affection into this. To allow (N/n) to see my rose red waves and for them to radiate the same. ", Whiteout explained.
Darkstalker nodded and took the necklace out of Whiteout's talons.
" Of course. ", He said, bringing the necklace towards his desk with his scroll unrolled.

After the enchantment had been put on the necklace, Whiteout came back into her room with it. She put it onto her desk lighty. Then, she turned to (N/n). She came over to them. She gently shook them back and forth. Soon, their (e/c) had opened. They almost jumped out of their (s/c) scales as they saw Whiteout in front of them.
" Whiteout!? Where am I? Why are you here!? ", They rambled with a scared tone.
" No need to fear. I am not one to crush with eyes of evil. I intend warm blood to rush through. ", She reassured them.
" But why am I here? ", (N/n) asked.
" I brought you to my nest. I need you to be safe. The world can be cold. Inside is red and warm. ", She explained.
" I still don't know how to feel about all of this. ", (N/n) said.
" I'm sorry. But, I have item of warm feeling that I intend to give to the one I adore. ", Whiteout replied as she picked up the necklace.
She brought it towards (N/n)'s head. She gently draped it around their neck. It hung lightly on their neck. (N/n) blinked at Whiteout. Their (e/c) eyes softened as they gazed into Whiteout's.
" How are the waves? ", She asked them.
" They're lovely. I feel like my heart will jump right out of my chest. It pumps over you. ", (N/n) replied.
" Good. Good. ", Whiteout said, coming closer to them.

Whiteout's talon caressed (N/n)'s chin, holding it up to her. (N/n) immediately leaned into her touch. Then, Whiteout's snout collided with her lover's. (N/n) didn't hesitate and melted into Whiteout. After a couple of moments, Whiteout pulled away and looked deeply into (N/n)'s eyes.
" Now, you are all mine to keep ~ ", She lovingly teased.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wish I could've written Whiteout sooner. I hesitated because if her funny way of speaking. I absolutely LOVE her though. She's one of my favorite characters. I just wish she had more book time. Then, I could accurately display her character. Especially since her funny way of speaking is a BIG part of her character, hehe.

But anyway, enjoy this, I guess :)

Published: Feb. 17th / 2022