BBS x Isekai Volume 4 Trailer

Start from the beginning

*

One man wearing a dark cloak floating in the air alongside with Six Demigods by his side look at the big city of the Magic Academy.

???: Strike everything down. Our War will be out of the shadows. Our all-out war will begin.

He said with a small smile filled murdeous intent.

*

*

*

*

*

Vanoss and a white Tiger demi-human clash and lock blades in a middle of a ruin Chinese-style city.

*

*

*

*

*

Delirious: We must stand united, even the most darkest of times!

Delirious said as he stood on a Shadow Titan Ravager and Shadow Soldiers beside him in front of hundreds of combat magic students.

*

*

*

*

*

Vanoss, Delirious, Wildcat, Terroriser, Moo, and Nogla shoot all of their weapons, skills, and everything they have against a Titan Ravager who withstood all of it without flinching on a cave.

Basically: {Super Tier Magic: Fallen Down!}

As he says that, a bright light engulfed the entire cave, blinding the screen.

*

*

*

*

*

Oh Il-nam, or '001' charge at Nogla floating in the air with Cupcake Requiem by his side.

*

*

*

*

*

Wave summons six of flames version of herself fighting against six enemy Demigods.

*

*

*

*

*

An AC-130 Hercules above the ruin Chinese-style city rain down countless bullets and shells towards the White Tiger Demi-human who is fighting against Vanoss.

*

*

*

*

*

A purple Bulky Dragonoid shot out black tentacles from its chest towards the helpless Team 6 in the air.

*

*

*

*

*

The same purple bulky Dragonoid clashed against Technoblade as a fight between two Demigods in Uzui vs Gyutaro style, but at a catastrophic level.

*

*

*

*

*

A brown-haired green-eyed girl brought out a Dark Crucible.

*

*

*

*

*

In a romantic atmosphere, a silver-haired woman leaned in close towards human Vanoss for a kiss, but only for him to block her lips with his finger.

Vanoss: Uhhh yeah, you see, all of a sudden I'm becoming gay.

Silver-haired Woman: Since when?!

Vanoss: 5 seconds ago.

*

*

*

*

*

On one of the two Moons, the BFG-10000 shot its massive green beam of Argent Energy towards the Planet.

*

*

*

*

*

Wave in her full Dragon Form faced against an Eastern style purple Dragon with Devourer tentacles on its back.

Within an instant, the humongous Purple Dragon blasted a huge Dragon Beam from its mouth that seemed like it could destroy a person's soul and existence.

Most people would panic or freeze in fear at the terrifying pressure it produced.

But Wave on the other hand, is unfazed.

Wave: {Wild Magic: Antithesis]

*

*

*

*

*

Using both {Everlasting Strike}, {Edgerunner}, {Judgment Cut End}, and countless other speed-type skills, Evan had suddenly unlocked something.

====================================

[Unlock Ultimate Skill: Mercury, Lord of Speed]

====================================

*

*

*

*

*

Banana Bus Squad x Isekai Volume 4

Going Back to College... again

*

*

*

*

*

A dark orb that seemed to be alive was floated inside a glass tube in a dark room.

It was silent for a moment before someone opened the tube and grabbed the Dark Orb with telekinesis.

Zero: I'll do this myself...

A man said, holding the Dark Orb on the palm of his hand, for the past three volumes he opened his eyes revealing deep purple that seemed like he had seen many things.

Coming soon