37. Out on a motorcycle

Today's chapter is inspired by...

This pin! It came from Pinterest! (Not me acting like I'm making a  sponsor commercial😂)

Revera laid on the hospital bed with Yelena and Bruce by her side. Yelena had a knife in her hand.

"This looks like a death trap", Yelena said.

"Yelena, it's not death trap. We're in a doctor's office", Bruce said.

"You promised you would behave", Revera said.

Yelena sighed in frustration. She puts her knife away. As soon as her knife was out of sight, the doctor came in.

The doctor smiled at them. "Hi", he said. "I'm Dr. Gordan".

"How do you two know he isn't a serial killer?" Yelena whispered. She glared at the doctor.

"Yelena, he's just a doctor", Bruce said.

"Hm. I'll be the judge of that", Yelena said, crossed her arms. "Doctor, what's your first name?"

"Uh...Jeffrey".

"Ha! There was a serial killer named Jeffrey".

"Yelena, please!" Rev said. She looks at the doctor and asks, "So, will we learn the gender?"

"Yes. We can find out today, actually", Dr. Gordon said.

"I'm telling you, he is a bad man", Yelena whispered to Bruce.

"Can you-will you stop that? The doctor isn't a bad man", Bruce said.

"Do you know that for sure, Banner?"

"Yelena! Behave", Revera said. Yelena rolled her eyes.

The doctor sets up the ultra scan. After a few minutes, another doctor comes in.

"Well, congratulations", the doctor said. "You're having a boy".

Revera smiled. Another doctor came into the room. "And a girl", She said. Bruce looked at the doctor in surprise. "You're having twins".

Rev's smile grew even bigger. "Twins", she said. She looked at Yelena and Bruce. "We're having twins".

"Well, yes, we know that. We can hear the doctor, Rev", Yelena said.

After so many years of feeling like she was alone, Rev was going to have two children, Bruce and Yelena. She was going to have a family.

--

That night, Aspen laid restless in bed. It was almost midnight and she still couldn't sleep. She gets out of bed and walked out of her room.

She found Steve in the common room. She sat next to him. "Couldn't sleep?" Steve asked.

"No", Aspen said.

"Yeah, me neither. I'm sorry about today. I know that was hard for you", Steve said.

"I'm sure Tony and Natasha will kill him. What do you think it will be? An Accident or a Torturing Death?" Aspen asked.

"Tony will probably make it look like an accident", Steve said. "Nat will torture him to death". Aspen nodded.

"What do we do? We can't sleep. I don't think I want to go to sleep", Aspen said.

Steve smiled. "I might have an idea", he said. "Get dressed and meet me downstairs in 10 minutes".

Aspen was confused, but Steve left the room before she could ask.

--

Aspen walked outside after changing into some new clothes.

She saw Steve fully dressed and standing next to his motorcycle

"Are you going to teach me how to drive a motorcycle?" Aspen asked hopefully.

"I'll wait until you're 17 to teach you",

"Oh, come on, Steve. I'm 15 now. Isn't that good enough?" Aspen asked.

"It's just 2 more years", Steve said. Aspen sighed. Steve gives her a helmet. "You'll need this".

Aspen puts on the helmet. Steve gets onto the motorcycle. "Your idea is to go on a ride on your motorcycle?" Aspen asked. She sits on the motorcycle and grabs onto Steve.

"It'll help clear your head. Don't worry. It'll be fun", Steve said.

Aspen shrugged her shoulders. "Okay. You're the boss, I guess", she said. Steve starts up his motorcycle. Then, they were off.

Aspen's hair flows with the wind as they road through the streets. As they drove in New York, Aspen could hear the usual sounds of cars honking and sirens wailing. Aspen saw people dancing and drinking in one of the buildings. She saw people walking and laughing on the sidewalks.

Aspen puts her hands on Steve's shoulder and stands up on the motorcycle. (Do not try this in real life. Y'all know I got to put that warning.)

"WHOOOO!"

Steve couldn't help, but smile. When Aspen sat back down, the motorcycle turns on a street.

They parked in front of a restaurant. Aspen and Steve sat at a booth. A waitress with blonde hair walked up to their table.

"What can I get for you two?" The waitress asked.

"Chocolate ice cream, please", Aspen said.

"Now, you really won't be able to sleep", Steve said to Aspen.

"Fine. On second thought, make that Hot chocolate", Aspen said to the waitress.

The waitress smiled and wrote down Aspen's order. She looks at Steve. "What about you? What would you like?" The waitress asked.

"I'll have a cheeseburger", Steve said.

"Basic", Aspen mumbled.

"Thank you, by the way. For New York. We'll get started on your orders", the waitress said. She smiled at Steve because she walked away.

"Looks like you have a fan", Aspen said. "Thank you for tonight, Steve. It means a lot to me".

"Of course, Aspen. I know today was hard for you. Just remember you have me, Nat and the whole team. We're here for you", Steve said.

Aspen smiles. She held Steve's hand. After their food came and they finished eating, Steve paid for their meals. They road back to the tower and headed straight to the common room.

Both Aspen and Steve jumped onto the couch and went right to sleep.

A/N: This is kinda random, but I need you guys to see if there are any fanfics about Steve and the Waitress from Avengers 1. If you guys can find them, tell me the names of them in the comments. I'll give you a shout out in the next chapter.