1. The Light of Moon

She grabbed the chips and drinks and quickly got out of the store. Luckily, no one saw her.

As she walked through town, people gave her glances. Hopefully they didn't recognize her. A police officer follows her.

"Hey", he said. No answer. "Hey!" He grabbed her shoulder, but he was thrown back by a purple energy.

Everyone around her panicked. Two officers made their way towards her. The run was on again.

It was her life now. It always was. Running, stay alive, don't get caught.

She ran towards the bus, hoping just this once, they'd let her in. The door closed. He did that on purpose! He drove off and pretended not to see her!

A hand grabbed her arm, but the two men were thrown into a building without a hand being laid on them.

The girl flew onto a building. A helicopter shot at her as she ran from building to building. Purple energy took down the helicopter.

The girl jumped off the building. She landed safely on the ground. But nowhere she went was safe. High ground, low ground, sea level. Even in outer space, they'd find her. Her powers would always give it away.

The girl, who walked barefoot on the concrete, who's long brown messy hair hung down her back, who's light purple dress flew with the wind.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted.

Cars rammed into buildings, light poles unattached themselves from the ground, people screamed in a panic as they ran for their lives. A wave of dangerous energy came from the girl. Some of the buildings came tumbling down.

The Destroyer, was her name. She was at it again. Here to kill us all.

That was everyone's perspective. The Destroyer had a different perspective.

She looked around at the damage she's done. She looked down at her hands. A bright purple energy swirled around her fingers.

Helicopters showed up. Aspen ran away. She ran through the streets of New York, picking up speed and ran as fast as a race car.

"Stand down! Stand down or we will open fire!"

A purple energy sliced through the helicopter. Backup was sent in. Their helicopters sent an ear splitting shriek. Aspen screamed in pain as she cried.

A purple wave was sent towards the copters. It knocked down the copters and knocked the police into buildings.
Backup had arrived too late. It was as if she had vanished.

--

The Avengers were called in to investigate the scene. The Quinjet arrived. Steve and Natasha came out of the jet. Steve carried his shield and Natasha's electric batons were set it her weapon belt. Tony wore his red and gold armor. Clint came out of the Quinjet. His arrows set in his quiver and his bow in his hand. Thor held Mjolnir in his hand.

An officer walks toward them. "Tell us about this girl. What does she look like?" Steve asked.

"She wore a purple dress, she had messy hair, her eyes, they were this frosty blue, almost silver color", The officer explained.

"Her age?" Natasha asked.

"No older than 15", The officer replied.

"Let us handle her. You get these people to safety", Steve said.

"Please find her. She's caused so much damage. She's a monster", The officer said.