24. I got a snickers and he's got a rock

On October 29th, Cal, Loki, Pietro and Peter sat at the counter as Aspen and Wanda made a cake. Aspen wore a dress that had moons and stars on it.

"What are you going as this year?" Peter asked Aspen

"I am going to be a sorceress/vampire for Halloween", Aspen said.

"That's a thing?" Cal asked.

"No, she made it up", Loki said.

"What are you going to be, Wanda?" Cal asked.

"A Sokovian Fortune Teller", Wanda said.

"Which is so lame", Pietro said. Wanda threw skeleton candies at Pietro, who laughed.

"What are you going as?" Aspen asked.

"A vampire. Count Pietrola", Pietro said.

"Count Pietrola? If you think Wanda's idea is lame, Pietro, maybe you shouldn't talk", Aspen said.

"Ooh! Burn!" Cal and Peter shouted. Aspen and Wanda laughed.

"If you are going to be a sorceress, Calvin should be your Sorcerer", Loki said.

"It sounds good, but I don't think Tony, Steve and Natasha approve of me and Aspen yet", Cal said.

"What makes you say that?" Loki asked.

Tony, Steve and Natasha walked into the room. Natasha glared at Cal as soon as she saw him.

"Aspen. Reindeer games. Twins. Kid", Tony said happily. He looked at Cal and glared. His tone was replaced with a unhappy voice. "Other kid".

Steve grabbed a orange juice carton out of the fridge. He, Tony and Natasha walked out of the room.

"Yeah, they hate you", Wanda said to Cal. Pietro nodded.

"Well, in fairness, he is dating their daughter. Well, Rogers's daughter. I don't know her relationship with Stark and Romanoff", Loki said.

"Oh, you don't know?" Pietro asked.

"Know what?" Wanda asked.

"Steve isn't the only one who adopted her. Natasha is Aspen's adoptive mother. Natasha and Steve both adopted Aspen and made Tony her Uncle", Pietro whispered as if he were spreading a rumor.

Natasha walked into the room. "Actually, we made Tony her godfather", she said as she grabbed three cups out of the cabinet. Natasha walked out of the kitchen.

"How do you find out these things?" Wanda asked.

"I have my ways, Sister", Pietro said.

"Three people hate you for dating their daughter, Cal. You might want to sleep with one eye open for as long as you live here", Peter said.

"Alright, get your costumes on. I heard Loki was forced to take us trick-or-treating", Wanda said.

"We're not trick-or-treating tomorrow?" Cal asked.