𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Scott, Lydia and Ava sat in front of Ava's laptop as Scott read the definition o a Stile

Scott, Lydia and Ava sat in front of Ava's laptop as Scott read the definition o a Stile. "Stile, an arrangement of steps that allows people, but not animals, to climb over a fence." 

"Yeah, somehow I don't think these are the Stiles we're looking for," Lydia said and Scott sighed.

"Maybe Malia's found something," Scott suggested and Ava shook her head,

"No. She's been taking a make-up test all morning." Ava said and seconds later they heard a Werecoyote howl making Ava's eye glow and shift into her Werecoyote form and chase after Malia.

"I guess the test isn't going well," Lydia mumbled before she and Scott quickly left the classroom and find Malia and Ava hiding behind shelves, growling at them, in the school's basement.

"Malia. It's okay. You're safe." Scott said but the Werecoyotes growl back at them as Lydia, Natalie and Stilinski walk in. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I think they're calming down."

"Maybe you should growl back?" Stilinski suggested and Malia and Ava growled at them making Natalie jump slightly. "Scott, you're the Alpha. Can't you just make them a little more docile?" Stilinski asked and Lydia shook her head.

"She's not the problem. We are. This is her territory. Maybe we need to get out of here."

"Yeah, come on, come on," Scott said and the five of the walked away slightly.

"Malia came here to get through the full moons. Then we started using the lake house." Lydia said and Natalie turned to her.

"I thought you said a wild animal got in the lake house." She said and Lydia sighed softly.

"Just be happy about all the things I don't tell you."

"It's all right. I'm okay. It's all right." Ava said as Ava and Malia walk over to them and turn into their human forms making the men shift their gazes away from them.

"Any idea what made her shift? Either of them?" Stilinski asked.

"Malia's under a lot of pressure. School, her life after graduation." Scott said and Lydia sighed.

"Her mom trying to kill them," Lydia added before turning to Ava. "Parrish mentioned Ava having nightmares at the moment."

"Great." Ava sighed. "You've been talking to my boyfriend."

"That shouldn't make them shift," Scott said before turning to Lydia. "Could it be connected to Stiles?"

"Hard to tell since we don't know what a "Stiles" is," Lydia said and Stilinski sighed before turning to them.

"It's a He. It's a family nickname. I never used it but, uh, my father did."

🔥🔥

"Stilinski said no, didn't he?" Ava asked as she placed some of her books in her locker with Malia to her right.

"Yeah."