𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Hayden

"Hayden...? It's Scott. I know that you're scared, but we just...We want to help." Scott said after knocking on his bathroom door.

"I can hear her heart beating. She's really freaked out. What happened?" Ava asked turning to Liam.

"She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in." Liam explained.

"Why?" Stiles asked and Liam shrugged. 

"I don't know." He said.

"She's a Chimera?" Scott asked and Liam nodded.

"She said she heard a voice saying, Your condition improves," Liam said making them all look at each other and sigh.

"Okay, that's unsettling," Stiles said before stepping up to the door. "Hayden? This is Stiles. Your sister works for my dad down at the station. Look, just open the door, okay? You can trust us. We just need to tell you the truth, Hayden."

Ava stepped up to the door. "Hayden? Look I know what you're going through. Being normal one minute and then being a freak. I need to know you okay?" Ava said and then looked back at the guys. A second later the door unlocks and opens a bit.

Ava slowly pushes the door open to reveal Hayden standing there with eyes glowing bright yellow, canines instead of teeth and her hands had a set of claws. "I believe you."

🔥🔥

"You learned this in the army?" Ava asked, leaning over Jordan who was working on one of the cell phone jammers.

"Yeah." He said as switched the tool he was using. "Why consider joining the army?" Jordan asked smirking.

"No." Ava deadpanned making Jordan chuckle.

"Is there anything you're not good at?" Ava asked and Jordan shrugged.

"Can't draw. Stickman the best you're going to get!" Jordan said making Ava smile.

"So the frequency is gonna be blocked," Ava asked making Jordan turn to her. 

"Let's hope," 

Ava and Jordan pulled up to the school and got out as Lydian and Malia walked over to them. "We're betting our lives on these?" Malia said grabbing a jammer.

"I think we're betting Hayden's life on them," Ava said picking one up and giving it to Lydia before picking another one up.

"Yeah, well, I'm glad I brought my gun," Jordan said as Ava passed him the last one.

"I'm glad I brought my bat," Ava said picking up the bat with lots of nails in it.

"You're gonna fight a Dread Doctor with a bat and nails?" Jordan asked raising his eyebrows and making her smirk.

"Yes," Ava said confidently making Jordan chuckle.

A few hours later, Ava and Jordan sat in his car waiting for the Dread Doctors. "If I knew it was going to take this long, I'd bring my homework with me," Ava said making him chuckle. "Are stake out this boring?" Ava said making him turn to her.

"You've been on a stakeout with me," Jordan said making Ava laugh.

"Those weren't weren't boring," Ava said leaning over the gears and smirking at him. Jordan glanced down at her lips before leaning in making Ava tilt her head up. Just as their lips were about to touch Ava moved her head towards the school.

"What?" Jordan asked as she listened in.

"I thought I heard something. I'll be right back." Ava said grabbing her bat and climbing out of the car.

Ava walked into the school to see Peter Hale on the floor surrounded by Blood, making her scream and dropped her bat. Ava ran towards her father when a knife was embedded in her back.

🔥🔥

In the car, Jordan stares out the window, so he doesn't hear Ava getting in the car. Ava runs her hand up Jordan's arm till it gets to his face and she cups his face, pulling him into a kiss. The kiss started to get heated when she pulls his shirt off him and Jordan rips her shirt open, the buttons flying everywhere. Ava drags her hand down the right side of his chest and fire glows. She pulls back and Jordan finds her face all burnt up. Burnt Ava pulls an unreluctant Jordan into the kiss and he places his hand on the window.

A few minutes later, Jordan starts driving away from the school.