𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐬

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked as Scott walked into the house but walked past them and up the stairs

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked as Scott walked into the house but walked past them and up the stairs. "Scott?" Stiles called. He glanced at Stiles, Theo, Ava and Malia before they all ran up the stairs.

They ran into Scott's room to find him with his claws in the base of Corey's neck. "Don't get too close," Ava said as she watched them carefully.

"What's he doing?" Theo asked.

"Tapping into Coey's memories. It's usually something only Alpha can do." Ava explained as Theo walked closer to them.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked and Lydia sighed shaking her head.

"More." She said.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked, seconds later Scott gasped pulling away from Corey. Stiles and Theo caught Scott while Ava and Mason grabbed Corey. "Is he okay?"

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey asked.

"You'll be alright," Scott said.

"There's blood."

"You'll heal."

"Scott..."

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled as he rapidly drew on a piece of paper. "Listen...I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides."

"Wait for a second...I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles said and Lydia nodded.

"It's the water treatment plant," Lydia said.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

"Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." Stiles said as they followed Scott.

"Liam's my best friend. I'm going." Mason said making Stiles raise his eyebrows.

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help," Scott said and Stiles shook his head.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it." Stiles said.

"How's he gonna do that?" Malia asked and Stiles sighed.

"I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep." He said making Ava's eyes widen.

"Flipped over the jeep. Why aren't you in the hospital." Ava said.

"We can bring Theo," Malia suggested.

"Maybe I better stay here. You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." Theo said and Ava nodded.