𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭

Ava shot up breathing heavily before turning to the clock to the right of her saying 18:43

Ava shot up breathing heavily before turning to the clock to the right of her saying 18:43. Turning to her left, she didn't see Jordan where he was last night. Looking ahead she saw Jordan in a pair of shorts and shirtless carrying two cups of coffee. Ava started smiling at this scene, feeling happy. "You're up," Jordan said handing her the cup. "So...since you've been staying more...I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me."

"I would love that..." Ava said sipping her coffee.

"Want to talk to me about these nightmares," Jordan asked placing a hand on her leg which was under the coves.

"I'm fine," Ava said after placing her empty coffee cup on the bedside table. She got out of bed and started getting dressed because Stilinski wanted to see them.

🔥🔥

"Alex...you know we're having trouble locating your parents. And since you can't remember anything, we have a method, an unusual method that might help you remember. But I need you to be okay with it. I also need you to know that it's probably gonna hurt." Stilinski said. Alex looked scared but he sets his jaws and looks at Stilinski with a serious look. 

"I don't care. I just want to find my mom and dad." He said.

Stilinski nodded turning to the door and letting Scott, Stiles and Ava in. He goes to his blinds and shuts them as Scott kneels in front of Alex, patting him affectionally on the shoulder. "You ready?" Scott asked and Alex nodded. Scott nods again before he moves his hand to the back of Alex's neck, so he discretely flicks out his claws. Scott firmly shoves his claws into the base of Alex's skull and Alex gasps as they both close their eyes.

A few minutes later Scott and Alex snap open their eyes with a gasp as Scott staggers back. Ava and Stiles rush over to catch him while Stilinski rushed over to Alex. "What'd you see?" Ava asked and Scott breathed heavily for a moment.

"I saw a guy on a horse..." Scott said making Stiles and Ava raise their eyebrows.

"Horse?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded.

"He had a gun."

Stilinski looked confused before turning to the teenagers. "Okay, a guy with a gun. That sounds like my department, not yours." He said making the turn to him.

"What about his parents? What happened to them?" Ava asked and Scott screw his face up as he tried to remember but frowns in disappointment.

"I don't know. That's all I remember. But..." He trailed off before taking a deep breath. "I got this feeling..."

"What kind of feeling?" Ava asked and Alex spoke up before Scott could.

"They're coming back. They're coming for me."

🔥🔥