𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Jordan walks towards the Chimeras when Theo pulled Ava into him with his claws around her neck

Jordan walks towards the Chimeras when Theo pulled Ava into him with his claws around her neck. "Back off." Theo threatened as Tracy dropped Valack. "I said back off," Theo said as his claws puncture Ava's skin making Valack chuckle.

"Did you know that Supernatural creatures can have mates? Banshees and Hellhounds have a connection but a Hellhound with a Werecoyote mate who you have threatened." Valack said with a chuckle.

"Take him," Theo said and his pack looked at him like he was crazy. Which he is.

"The guy's on fire," Corey said.

"You'll heal. Do it." Theo said and they hesitated before Tracy ran towards Jordan and stabbed him making Jordan push her into the wall. Josh ran over and broke a meal tube containing cables and siphoned the electricity before grabbing his shoulders. 

His eyes widened when the electricity didn't affect him. "Theo, this isn't working." He yelled before Jordan punched him into the wall.

"Sorry Theo, but I'm not done with her yet," Valack said as he pushed Theo out of the way and ran into Lydia's room before dragging her out. Someone screaming made them turn to see Corey's body covered in flames before Jordan picked him up and threw him across the hall.

Valack moved out of the way making Stiles get hit by Corey while Valack ran past them. Jordan goes to follow them but Theo ripped Ava's throat out and dropped her to the floor as she grabbed her throat. Theo then picked up a pipe and throws it at Jordan like a javelin and impales him through the chest causing him to fall to his knees and his reddish-orange eyes to slowly extinguish.

🔥🔥

The Hellhound picked Ava up from the floor watching as the wound on her neck healed slightly before walking out of Eichen House. The hellhound started running along a road towards Deaton's vet office. Lydia and Natalie Martin had already driven out and Scott and Stiles were getting ready to go back to Eichen House when they noticed him. "Parrish?"

"Save her?" The hellhound growled before placing her gently on the floor and walking away.

Scott ran towards her and picked her up before running back to Deaton. "Can we save her?" Stiles asked and Deaton checked her wound.

"What happened?" Deaton asked and Stiles sighed.

"Theo clawed her throat out."

"She's alive?" Deaton asked before Scott nodded hearing her heartbeat. "Her connection to Jordan Parrish must be keeping her alive."

"So what do we do about her throat," Stiles asked.

"Wait for it to heal as it's already doing it."