𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

Coach handed out some graded papers

Coach handed out some graded papers. He handed Ava's her's which was an A*. "Lydia!" Malia said making Lydia look over at her. "Look! I passed!" Malia said happily showing off her graded test making Lydia smile and nod.

"C-minus!" 

"Your notes are great when they're not written in code," Malia said and right after that Coach walked past and set a graded test down that had an F on it making Malia frown and lookup.

"Disappointed Malia." Coach said. "Profoundly disappointed."

"I'll help you, Mal!" Ava said smiling at her sister.

"I'll send you my notes," Lydia said.

Lydia turned back to the board that read 'Network at the time of death' making her face fall getting a bad feeling. Ava noticed Lydia's chemosignals saying she was scared and worried. "It's over. The computers are off. No more assassins. No more murder. We're fine. No one's dying." Ava said making Lydia sigh softly.

"Not yet."

🔥🔥

"Drop what you're doing--I'm taking you three out to dinner," Stilinski said as he walked into Stiles's room making him look up from whatever he was doing and Ava and Malia from Malia's math homework.

"Dad, I don't think a man  of your debts should be treating anyone to anything..." Stiles said, pursing his lips.

"Well, there's one debt we no longer have to worry about," Stilinski said handing Stiles some paper.

"What's that?" Ava asked. 

"A letter of apology from Eichen House. Apparently, they've decided to forgive our debt due to...Well, you, Ava and Lydia almost getting murdered." Stilinski explained as the twins' eye's widened.

"They can do that?" Malia asked.

"They can do it, and they did it."

"I've never been so happy to have  almost been murdered!" Stiles said happily as he and Ava high-fived. 

"You think they give us money if I got murdered there," Ava said.

"Let's not find out." Stilinski. "Well, we're not out of it yet, but...We're going to be okay. And at least for the moment, I can afford to take my son and his girlfriend and best friend out for dinner." Stilinski said making Stiles smile as Stilinski turned to Malia and Ava.

"Malia, Ava, what's your favourite food?" He asked as Malia and Ava closed their books and stopped.

"Deer!" They said simultaneously making Stilinski look at them confused while Stiles smiled slightly.

"Pizza." He said slowly.

"They like Pizza." He said making Malia smile.

🔥🔥

The team was dressed and everyone was out on the field except Stiles, Scott, Kira ad Liam. "They're still not here," Liam said glancing around.

"Who's not here?" Ava asked.

"Okay, what's really going on? Are you nervous about the full moon? It's not for another twenty-four hours." Stiles asked ignoring Ava.

"Liam, you're gonna be fine. Okay? Just try to stay calm and find your anchor." Ava said.

"You guys aren't worried?" Liam asked and Stiles and Ava looked at each other.

"Okay, I'm mildly concerned. Mildly." Stiles said and Ava watched as Stiles pulled out his phone and texted 'Very worried. Very.'

"We're gonna lose without him."

"No, we're not! We can be just as good without  Scott, okay? I've been practising. Let me tell you something. I'm getting good--really good." Stiles said. The game has just started and Stiles started getting hit, missing the ball, tripping over the ball. Three Devenford Prep players trampled him making Ava sigh.

"All right. Neither of them are answering. I gotta go see what's going on." Stiles said as Liam ran over.

"You're leaving? What are you going to tell Coach?" Liam asked and Stiles started collecting his things. They looked over to Coach to see him having a mental breakdown.

"Don't tell him anything," Ava suggested. "Liam, you're going to be okay. All right?"

🔥🔥

"What the hell happened?" Ava asked as she and the Stilinski's walked into the loft. Furniture was smashed and glass was all over the floor from the window and bulbs.

"It was supposed to be a date," Derek said as they glanced around.

"They were both here?" Stilinski asked.

"And they're both gone," Braeden answered. Before anything was said, Stile's phone started ringing.

"Hey..." Stiles started but was cut off by Lydia.

"Scott's been taken."

"Scott and Kira. We just don't know where." Stiles said.

"Mexico. And, if you want to save his life, that's where you're going, too."

🔥🔥