𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬

Ava hid behind a wall pushed up behind it while Malia hid behind another close where Ava's phone began to buzz

Ava hid behind a wall pushed up behind it while Malia hid behind another close where Ava's phone began to buzz. Ava looked at it to see Jordan calling her, she declined the call before putting her phone on silent. Opening messages, Ava sent a text to Jordan. "Can't speak. The Desert Wolf is here. Malia and I are going to kill her."

Malia pulled her phone out and started typing Stiles's name when the Desert Wolf heard her. "Who are you calling, Malia? Is it Stiles, your boyfriend? Or Ava's, Jordan Parrish?" The Desert Wolf taunted. "Tell him to come. Bring all your friends, if you want. Go ahead, Malia, and Ava. You tell me how many people I'm going to kill tonight." Malia and Ava decided to turn off their phones so that the Desert Wolf couldn't call their friends.

Braedon using a small gun and laser shoots at the Desert Wolf but misses scraping the wall instead. "Almost, Braeden. But not quite. You'll get another chance. But you better make sure it's a headshot." The Desert Wolf said.

Malia and Ava start to creep downstairs but the stairs start to creak. "Coming down, Girls?"

"Malia, Ava, don't move!" Braeden shouted causing them to halt.

"Girls. Come down." The Desert Wolf said as the girls walked down the stairs carefully.

"Don't listen to her!" The Braeden continued to shout.

"I'm not going to stop, girls. I'm taking back what you stole from me." 

"We didn't steal anything," Ava whispered slightly.

"But you did. And I don't care if you were a willing participant or not. Talia Hale spent nine months trying to convince me of the miracle of childbirth. Do you know what it felt like? A parasite. Talia said it was a gift...That the coyote passes down part of her power to her daughter. She called it beautiful. I call it theft." The Desert Wolf explained as they continued walking down the stair, causing Ava's eyes to gloss over with tears. The Desert Wolf quickly moved from behind the wall and fired at the twins with Braeden firing as well. Malia and Ava hid behind a wall while The Desert Wolf hid on the other side of that wall.

Stiles suddenly opened the door causing The Desert Wolf to point her gun at him and for the twins to attack the Desert Wall.  As Malia and the Desert Wolf pushed at each other, they landed on Scott's coffee table causing it to shatter and Ava pulled Stiles behind a couch for cover. The Desert Wolf pulled Stiles towards her and stabbed him in the shoulder with a glass shard. "Stiles?"

"It's not the full moon, Girls." The Desert Wolf said as she shot the twins in the abdomen. "But you know what? It's close enough." The twins crawled away after being shot in the shoulder as well.

"Stop..."

"Malia," Stiles called before throwing the jar of Basco's talons. Ava and Malia rushed to place the claws on one hand as The Desert Wolf flickered her out. She shoved her claws into each twin's abdomen. "I want my power back."

Ava and Malia shoved their talons into The Desert Wolf's abdomen, both of their eyes glowing as their mothers were. "I want my family back." The Desert Wolf's eyes started dim as the twin's eyes glowed brighter before the Desert Wolf staggered away causing Braeden to hit her in the head with her rifle.

"Can someone please come and take this gigantic shard of glass out of my chest? Please?" Stiles asked still lying on the floor.

"It's in your shoulder, not your chest. Idiot." Ava said before walking over to him and crouching down. One hand placed on Stiles's arm taking away his pain and the other wrapped around the shard before yanking it out.

Malia and Ava leant against Malia's car waiting for Lydia to pull up to School. When she did, Lydia got out and linked arms with Ava and Malia smiling at them before walking towards the school. 

"But she'll be back. She still has to graduate." Lydia said as she, Ava and Stiles walked out of their English lesson.

"That's the thing, though, I don't know...When we started this school year, I was so stressed about everyone ending up in the same place after we graduate. But I don't think it matters. Do you know? We always seem to find each other anyway." Stiles said. 

"Even Allison," Ava added making Lydia stop walking. 

Stiles turned around noticing she stopped walking and saw her confused look. "He didn't tell you. It was in the tunnels...When Sebastien had his hands around Scott's throat. The guy probably didn't even know what he was doing. His claws got into Scott's neck. He was going to kill him, but then he stopped and he said a name...Marie-Jeanne."

"He saw Scott's memories," Lydia said as realisation crossed her face.

"He saw Allison. They must have looked like each other. I mean, maybe exactly like each other. She must've been Marie-Jeanne's doppelganger or something." Ava said.

"It gave Scott a chance to break free. She saved him. Allison saved his life."

Ava, Stiles and Lydia continued walking towards the library meeting up with Scott as he sat down in the seat opposite Ava with Lydia sitting next to her and Stiles opposite her.