𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

"What'd you reading this time?" Jordan asked walking into his living room with two coffee cups

"What'd you reading this time?" Jordan asked walking into his living room with two coffee cups. He was shirtless which Ava wasn't complaining about. 

"This chapter I missed in school. Deaton wants me to continue to take it easy." Ava said putting air quotes around the last part making Jordan chuckle. "I get it. I died or almost died but I'm fine now." 

"Tell me about this book," Jordan said and Ava smiled. She started rambling on about the characters, plot and themes so much that she doesn't notice Jordan's distance look. Ava got a shiver making her shake her shoulders slightly before turning to Jordan and noticing the fiery orange glow in her eyes.

Jordan walked out and Ava started following as she rang someone on her phone. "It's happening?" Argent asked.

"Yeah, I've already texted Scott."

🔥🔥

Scott, Stiles, Liam and Ava are diving in Stiles' jeep as Ava gets a text from Argent. "Guys he's at the school," Ava said making Liam turn to her in confusion.

"Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam asked and Ava sighed.

"It's not Jordan. At least not right now." She said.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school?" Liam asked.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education," Stiles said sarcastically and Liam gave him a look. "Liam, Hellhound's at the school, so, we're going to the school. Okay?" Stiles continue pressing on the gas.

Minutes later they pulled up to the school. Liam climbed out after Ava and slammed the door making them all turn to him. "Sorry," Liam said sheepishly.

They catch up to Argent who had his gun in his hand. "Where's Jordan?" Ava asked and Argent sighed.

"I lost him. He's moving too fast." Argent said and Ava looked around, finding Jordan. But a scent caught her attention, making her slowly walk away from the group.

"Guy...s..." Ava called realising what the scent was. The group followed after her where a body stood at her feet and a couple of puddles of blood. The group followed the blood and bodies to the bus which was filled with dozens of mauled bodies with seats ripped and sprawled across the floor. There was a young blonde man, who was still alive, coughing before reaching a handout. "Help...me." He weakly pleaded.

Scott moved to help him when Jordan walked out with his eyes glowing with fire, fangs and claws out and veins filled with magma, fizzling through the soot-covered chest and back. "It's a trap." The Hellhound growled before turning to Ava. "Leave."

"Please..." The guy on the bus pleaded.

Scott moved forward again. "You can't help him," Jordan said.

Everyone froze slightly when they heard the loud snarling. The body was ripped in half and thrown to the ground in front of the bus with his organs spilt on the floor as everyone stared in horror. A shadowy figure leaned over the bodies, revealing the Beast. Scott's eyes widen as he gulped nervously and Stiles looked terrified.  "That's big. No one said it was that big." Stiles said.

"I did," Liam said and Ava stared at Jordan who flicked his claws out and burst into flames roaring back as the Beast roared. The Beast stomps down the aisle, leaping through the window and running into the woods. The Hellhound followed after vanishing into the woods as well.