𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏

"This doesn't seem so bad," Stiles says as he, Lydia and Ava look around as they were in Mexico to talk with the Calaveras

"It's not the town, it's the plan," Lydia says making Stiles look at her offended before turning to Ava who was talking to a local.

"What's wrong with the plan?"

"Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've come up with. You're aware of that right?" Lydia says exasperatedly and he nodded.

"I'm aware it's not our best..." He said making Ava chuckle from returning from the local.

"Stiles, we've normally had terrible plans, you know that, right?" Ava said.

"We are all going to die," Lydia said, agreeing with Ava.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or, you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles said as they started walking.

"She's saying it as a person who doesn't want to die. While I agree with her." Ava said.

"Okay...Would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die," Lydia said sarcastically and Ava and Stiles chuckled.

"Oh thank you." He said sarcastically and Lydia hummed.

"Come on, guys, we have to get going," Ava said pulling Lydia and Stiles off in the right direction.

Walking up to the building of the club, two men stood in front of them. "Estamos aquí para la fiesta?" Ava asked and the men looked at each other before they shook their heads making the girls sigh. Stiles pulled out a card from his pocket before showing it to the men, then he looked over to the camera above them. Stiles then held the card up to it and a few seconds later the door buzzed open.

Taking a deep breath, the three walked in, the door shutting behind them as they walked down a hall. The music made the walls shake violently. They walk into the main part of the club and push past people to make their way up to the bar.

Standing at the bar, three shot glasses got set in front of them making them raise their eyebrows in confusion. Stiles went to grab his wallet but a hand grabbed onto his and Ava's shoulders. "No. On the house. Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink." Someone said.

"We didn't come here to drink," Ava said before dropping one of the bullets, they found in Derek's loft, into a shot glass.

"Severo hates this music. Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This especially, it has savage energy." Araya said, looking down.

"We're here for Derek Hale," Ava said making Araya look at her and smile.

"Is that so?"

"We know you have him. We've heard you can be bought." Lydia said, and Stiles put stacks of cash on the desk.