𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭

Start from the beginning

Ava and Malia, in coyote form, ran all over the preserve trying to find the scent of blood or anything. As neither of them could find anything, the coyotes started running to the car depo at the station. The coyotes howled making the senior members of the pack get out of the car and turn to them to see two coyotes jumping over a pile of tires. The coyotes shift into a naked version of the twins with eyes glowing as Lydia passed them their respective clothes. "I'm not getting anything," Malia said as she started to get dressed.

"I don't think they're dead," Lydia said.

"They're dead. Probably torn apart. The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood." Ava said making Lydia sigh slightly.

"They're not dead. If they were dead, I'd sense it." Lydia said and the twins shrugged as they put their clothes on.

"If they were alive, we'd smell it," Ava said.

"Yeah, I'm not getting anything either," Scott said making Stiles turn to him.

"Scott, what are you talkin' about? You were in his head for four minutes. I timed it." Stiles said and Scott shrugged.

"Well, it's not an exact science. And he's a kid. Maybe he's too freaked out to remember." Ava suggested making Malia turn to her.

"Why does it matter if they're dead?" Malia asked looking at Stiles confused. 

"Dead is dead. Okay, if it's just a robbery, we can't help them. And if it's something supernatural, my dad can't help them." Stiles said making Ava turn to him with a raised eyebrow.

"It sounds like you want it to be supernatural..." She said.

"It's been, like, three months since anything's happened," Stiles said and Lydia scoffed slightly.

"Yeah, and once a week you drag me out of bed like I'm some sort of supernatural metal detector." She said and Stiles turned to her in the offence.

"Okay, it is way more often than that." He said making her roll her eyes. "You can't tell me that you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?" Stiles asked and Lydia rolled her eyes again.

"What I'm saying is maybe that wouldn't be so bad." She said before she, Ava and Malia walked away.

Stiles sighed before climbing into the driver seat and staring at the windshield and Scott leaned against the driver's side door. "You're starin' at a broken windshield." He said after a couple of moments of silence and Stiles sighed.

"There's something wrong with it," Stiles said and Scott shrugged.

"It's broken. And it wasn't a magic bullet. It was a regular bullet. That blew out a regular windshield. Just like that one..." Scott said gesturing to another car in the impound lot. "And that one...and that one." The car had its windshields intact but with a crack in it but instead, the car Stiles was windshield was blown to pieces.

Stiles looks ahead and picks up a piece of glass shard from the frame and studies it. "Magic bullet..."

🔥🔥

Today was yearbook picture day at school and Sydney was in charge of photo taking. Malia and Ava sat on two stools in front of a plain background while a line of students waited for their turn. Sydney had taken their separate ones but she suggested they take one together and just as Sydney was going to take the photo, Stiles rushes into the photo. "Malia, so..." The flash goes off and when Malia realises Stiles messed up their photo, she gives him a look that causes him to back away. "My bad, sorry, go ahead. Look pretty."