The ultimate leaving part 3

Start from the beginning

I went away, what else do you want. I GAVE YOU SPACE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?!

"Byeol we are sorry, pl-ease forgive us" Jimin cried as Byeol shook her head while wiping her tears.

"Wow is it that simple?I can't forgive you, not this time. I forgave you every single time, i forgave you when you broke your promise, when you left me alone, i always forgive you but not this time. You broke me too much this time. How would you feel if you hear the most important person in your life saying that they suffocate you huh?"

"I was being clingy because i loved you because i wanted your attention, your love because life is too short and i wanted to be with my brothers because they made me feel safe and happy but little did i kn-ow that i suffocated them" she cried, breaking down in tears as the boys heart shattered at her state and they were the reason behind it.

"It-s not like that Byeol. We lo-ve you too..we were not in our right min-d..please Byeoliee.  Forgive us" Jin sobbed as the girl wiped her tears, looking straight in her oldest brothers eyes.

"You know what Jin-sii, your words hurt me the most. I always looked up to you. You were like a father to me and i felt the safest wit-h you but now i don't, you destroyed it oppa. You did."

Jin's heart broke again as another sob left his mouth. "Please no Byeol. I am sorry don't say that. Please. "

"I am done with all of you. This is the last time i am talking to you Hyungs and the last time i am calling you my Hyungs. Don't come near me again. You make me feel suffocated" she hissed, turning around but Yoongi was quick to backhug her, crying on her shoulders as Byeol kept still.

"Pl-ease don't leave us Byeol. We are sorry. I am so sorry. Punish us as you want but please don't leave us."

The others were quick to join but Byeol just closed her eyes before pushing him away.

"Too late because i already left you" She stated before walking away and closing the door.

She silently cried as she heard her brothers banging the door for her to open and forgive them. Telling her how sorry was they but all Byeol could do was lean on the door and cry.

____

"It's OUR FAULT! SHE IS NOT GOING TO COME BACK!" Taehyung screamed, as the others just continued crying asking for their sister to open the door.

"We br-oke her bad this ti-me" Namjoon whimpered as Hoseok hugged him as both of them cried.

"I hate myself , i can't believe that i did that to my Byeol that i said" that Hoseok sobbed.

"Byeol please open the door, i am sorry. PLEASE. Slap me! Hit me! Do whatever you want but please open the door. Byeol please come back!" Jungkook continued banging the door while crying as nobody stopped him.

"I am sorry Byeol. I am sorry" Jimin continued mumbling to himself while hiding his face on his hands, while the other continued crying, there was one man who was blankly staring at the wall.

Jin was rethinking what Byeol said, her words had hit him hard.

He failed as her brother again.

He looked at his brothers who were begging for their sister to come out and looked back at his feet.

"I failed Byeol ..i failed her but i can't fail them. I can't fail my brothers" he thought before taking a deep breath.

STOP ALL OF YOU!

Everybody stoped looking at the eldest who was keeping on a poker face.

"Begging her won't help. She won't come out. We did wrong and we gotta pay for it" He spoke up as Jungkook walked to him holding his arms.

"What do you mean Hyung?! I am not leaving without Byeol, i will punish myself once she is with me. I won't leave without her" he hissed as the others nodded in agreement with him.

Jin sighed putting a small smile. "Nobody asked you to leave her kook. I won't repeat the same mistake once again. I won't leave without Byeol. What i meant to say is that we will win her back slowly, we will make her forgive us slowly. "

Jungkook hugged his Hyung as Jin instantly wrapped his arms around him and the younger cried in his embrace.

I promise that i will do it right this time.

Author's note

Here you guys go! The last chapter would be out soon, depending upon the response from you guys.

Also these chapters are more jin biased and you know why, we know why.

Anywho Don't forget to vote and comment.

Till later.
Have a nice day👻.

STREAM INDIGO! THE BEST ALBUM EVER!