29장

Author's noteJungkook got new dogs song and Paeng 😭😭😭Also his boxing video ajdhahsksbsgshsj

Author's note
Jungkook got new dogs song and Paeng 😭😭😭
Also his boxing video ajdhahsksbsgshsj

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎
Third Person's Pov

Byeolieeee!!! Dahee lunged at her, hugging her as if it were her last.

How are you? Are you ok? Everything fine? She bombarded her as Byeol sighed.

You just saw me yesterday!

"But anything can happen in that span of time."

"Byeol shook her head. She remembered how Dahee had cried her eyes out in the hospital even Do young and Dosuk had cried."

Byeol! Maknae!

Speaking of the two other devils.

Are you ok? How does it feel? They asked her looking at her worriedly.

"Stop being so overprotective, my brothers are enough! I am fine" she groaned.

Sure you are, but we are just worried Dahee interwined their arms.

"And i am grateful for that. Thank you" she smiled.

Always maknae! Do young slung his hand over her shoulder but that didn't last .

"Before he knew his arms were harshly removed by Jungkook who was glaring at him with a blank expression Yeonjun."

"No scratch that Yeonjun didn't have a poker face but an expression she couldn't quite decipher."

"Stop hijacking my sister and get your hands off her" Jungkook huffed at him.

Are you for real dude? Do young gaped.

Byeol shook her head, this day was not going to be easy to get through.

Time skip---

"It was lunch time already and the day was peaceful unexpectedly."

"I am just going to keep this in my locker and Join you" Byeol announced. You can go ahead.

They all shook their heads. We will come with you.