The ultimate Leaving part 2

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

"Hy-ung please tell me it's a joke" Jungkook stammered, almost falling down with everyone in the same state as him.

Jin was sitting on the bed holding his head, Jimin had tears in his eyes as he kept on saying no, Namjoon was reading the letter again and again as if the words would change, Hoseok was pulling his hair in frustration, Taehyung was calling her name while Yoongi was staring at the wall blankly in disbelief.

Funny how they were the one who wanted to have space and now were the one crying.

Humans are deceptive creatures, they understand the value of something only once they loose it.

"But what can be said about these boys? They had lost their sister more than once or twice but still their stubborn ass kept on repeating the same mistake."

"Hyung she is pranking us! She is here. Byeol! Come out! Byeol!" Taehyung shouted as the others kept numb.

Bye- SHUT UP!

All of them looked at Jin who shouted, looking at him with eyes full of shock and despair.

DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T CAUSE THIS! LIKE I DIDN'T CAUSE THIS! WE ARE THE REASON SHE IS GONE! We- his voice broke down as the tears finally let loose, making the others tear up in guilt too.

"Why does we always fuck up! Why! After all this, we had the audacity...my poor baby must have felt so hurt. It's my fault. I failed as the oldest once again" Jin sobbed, hiding his face in his hands as the others didn't try to console him.

Because he was to be blamed along them. They all failed once again.

Jungkook let out a whimper before breaking out in a sob, remembering the hurtful words he spouted out as his heart was consumed with guilt.

Not him but the others as well.

Jimin hugged Jungkook while silent tears rolled down his eyes aswell as he remembered saying that she suffocated him. How can he even think that?!

Others also cried in guilt and regret, all they wanted was to hug their baby sister and apologize.

"W-e need to bring her back and apologize" Yoongi announced, with his trembling voice as everybody nodded.

They will take whatever punishment Byeol gives them, they will beg her on their knees if that's what it takes for her to forgive them.