13장

(Edited)Third Person's Pov

(Edited)
Third Person's Pov

The next morning

"Byeol felt warm, not the hypothetical warm but the actual warm feeling."

Meanwhile in the living room.

It was the weekend and everyone were seated in the dining room except one.

Byeol.

Where is Byeol? Mr Kim asked as as the boys shrugged, continuing to be unbothered by her absence.

Is she still sleeping? She doesn't sleep this late.. Hara voiced out.

"We should wake her up then" Mr kim said as Hara stood up meanwhile the boys diverted their attention to them.

"No honey sit down the boys will wake her up" he stated as he looked at the three maknaes, who looked away.

Go wake up your sister ok? He looked at them sternly as they hesitantly nodded before getting up.

"Ughh...the hyungs are so lucky that they are never made to do these things" Jungkook pouted as they made their way to Byeol's room.

They barged in her room without knocking where Byeol was sleeping cuddled up in her blanket like a burrito.She was sleeping soundly but her face looked flushed.

Hey ugly wake up! Taehyung yelled but she didn't move.

"Hey Byeol wake up before i throw water on you" Jimin warned this time but again she didn't move making the brothers frown.

All three of them looked at each other confusedly.

"Aish..this is so fucking frustrating" Jungkook cursed before going to her bed to shake her awake.

But as soon as his hands touched her body, he quickly retracted it with wide eyes

What's with that look? Jimin furrowed his eyebrows looking at the male maknae who gulped.

Hyung...she. She is really hot.

"Kook! I know we don't consider her family but she is still our stepsister, you can't have such thoughts about her" Taehyung scolded making Jungkook's mouth open wide at the misunderstanding.

"No! Oh my no hyung! She is hot i mean she is burning up" Jungkook quickly explained as Jimin came near and touched her forehead before quickly retracing his hand back again.