16장

(Edited)

(Edited)

Third Person's Pov

Are you ok?

"Byeol looked in the mirror to see Dahee standing behind her."

Byeol sighed. "She knew they must have a lot of questions after Jungkook dropped the whole bomb."

The whole situation was making her stressed.

I am sor-

"Are you ok? Are you cold?" Dahee cut her off while looking at her worriedly.

I- Byeol looked down not finding the right words to say. She knew she acted all carefree but it was a fact that she hated to disappoint.

"Byeoliee look here!" Dahee said, clasping her chin to make her look at her.

"I know you think i have many questions and that i might be feeling disappointed, that you didn't tell me, that Jungkook was your stepbrother. But Byeol do not worry, i know you must have had your reasons. I don't blame you neither do Dosuk and Do-young" she cooed. "Byeol we love you and no matter what we will never leave you."

Byeol's eyes became glossy as she looked at Dahee who was smiling at her.

She hugged her catching her off guard because Byeol wasn't a hugger.

Dahee quickly hugged her back as she rubbed her back assuringly.

Unnie.... Byeol whimpered.Thank you, thank you.

Dahee smiled at her calling her unnie. Even she had tears in her eyes.

"Ever since she knew Byeol, she knew she didn't trust anybody easily. She doesn't let anybody in but today she finally let her in."

Like a big sister she was going to take care of her.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Once they got out of the bathroom, they were met with Dosuk and Do-young looking worried.

We heard you both.. Do-young faked sobbed. We wanted to join you but at the same time didn't wanted to be termed as perverts.

Dosuk nudged his friend. "What he means is that we love you too Byeol."

Byeol smiled at that.