300k+ special

Military

Military

Third Person's Pov

Byeol avoided her brother's eyes, who sighed looking at her ignoring them.

It wasn't their fault. It was nobody's fault. It was the law.

Even though they were the mafia, they had to serve in Military and all of them were going.

Together.

Even though Byeol didn't wanted them to go, she had no fucking choice.

So she did what she was best at. Hiding her feelings and avoiding people.

The people being her brothers.

"Byeolie you are not gonna eat?" Jimin called out to her who shook her head.

"I am not hungry" she replied before shutting her door, making everybody sigh again.

"Is she going to act like this until we are going to go?" Jungkook grumbled as the boys just looked tensed.

"We didn't do anything did we? And she was the one who wanted all of us to go together!" Taehyung complained as Jungkook hummed in agreement.

"It's her coping mechanism you know that. She thinks that by distancing herself, she would feel less hurt when we go" Namjoon explained while taking a seat on the couch as the other boys groaned.

"But instead of that she should be spending the last few days together, you know to make it memorable" Hoseok reasoned as Yoongi beside him nodded in agreement.

"That's true we need to spend time and that's happening tomorrow" Yoongi announced while smirking as the other boys frowned.

How? Jin asked.

Yoongi smirked. The same old Kim siblings way.

_________

Byeol tried her best to wiggle out of the restraints as all that was heard, was her muffled voice in the car.

Yes she was being kidnapped.

By her very own brothers.

And just when she thought they were normal family. Jokes on her.

She thought it was going to be a normal day but no.