9장

(Edited)

(Edited)

Third Person's Pov

Byeol yawned, stretching her arms while her eyes lazily looked around her room.

"Her arms were hurting from pulling on Jungkook's hair too much, well was worth the pain."

If not for Jin and Namjoon, Jungkook would already be bald.

"It was not a beautiful day as one might think, the weather was cloudy. Furious clouds towering over the city of Seoul."

But still this weather had something peaceful about it.

Byeol took a quick bath before wearing a large cartoon t shirt and shorts, letting her hair loose.

"It was 12pm by the time she woke up Considering she was up till the morning sobbing over her ice cream and thinking of ways to kill Jungkook."

The house was quiet as if the other boys were not present making her relax.

"It's a good thing isn't it?" She thought, going to the kitchen and grabbing an apple.

She looked around the huge mansion curiously, her mind wandering off to the forbidden second floor.

"No Byeol, you need to respect their privacy" she shook her head, before going back upstairs her eyes landing on the room across her.

Genius lab.

She contemplated going in or just leaving.

"He didn't say anything about the first floor. Won't hurt to take a peek, they are not even home" she mumbled to herself before opening the door and looking around the room.

Her eyes instantly glimmered looking at the room more like the music studio.

Oh my god! she squealed running inside the room like a child, her feets bouncing in excitement.

"Oh my they even have a piano!" She grinned before taking a seat in front of it, her fingers tracing the piano tenderly.

Byeol had learned playing piano. Even guitar.

"If food was her first love than music was her soulmate."

"It's been a while since she last played the piano, she might be rough around the edges but she had a natural talent for it."