27장

Author's noteHappy V day everyone!!!!Here is a special update for ya'all!!

Author's note
Happy V day everyone!!!!
Here is a special update for ya'all!!

Winter bear turns 27(korean age ofc) and here is the 27th chapter of the book!

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔
Third Person's Pov

"Byeol was grinning from ear to ear as the nurses helped her get dressed."

She was finally going home.

After a month of hell. She was finally going back.

"As soon as she was done dressing up, Jin, Namjoon and Jimin entered to look at a grinning Byeol making them smile aswell."

Hyung! You are here! Let's go! Let's go! She cheered opening her hands towards Jimin so that he could help her get on the wheelchair which she apparently needed for a little longer.

Jimin chuckled before picking her up.

"Her excitement reminds me of Jungkook, look at her eyes they are literally sparkling like Jungkook's" Jin commented as Namjoon nodded

"It's not just her eyes Hyung, her smile is oddly familiar to mine and Taehyung. The dimples and she has a boxy smile like Tae's. Her skin is a pale as Yoongi's and when she laughs she reminds me of you. Even her ethusiasm is like Hobi and her hands are even smaller than Jimin's. It's weird how in different ways she is similar to us" Namjoon stated.

Jin frowned. "Maybe we are overthinking and anyways she is our sister so ofcourse she is like us."

What are you ladies gossiping about? Byeol broke their conversation smiling widely at them.

Nothing Byeolie.

Let's go then! She raised her non injured hands as the boys laughed.

Yeah let's go!

Byeol excitedly looked out of the window as her brothers chuckled at her excitement.

"Damn you are excited" Namjoon laughed as Byeol grinned

It's like getting out of the prison but it's just that I didn't commit a crime..... talking about crime, did you guys catch the driver? She frowned.