3 장

Author's noteI updated the character profile again since I forget some characters (oh curse me)Also i hope you are enjoying reading the book 💜

Author's note
I updated the character profile again since I forget some characters (oh curse me)
Also i hope you are enjoying reading the book 💜

(Edited)
Third Person's Pov

Eomma! No! Byeol threw a tantrum as her mother looked at her sternly.

Byeol i am not asking! Her mother stated with authority as Byeol continued whining.

Eomma, i listen to your every word, hell i didn't have any problem with the whole marriage shenanigan but i don't want to go."

Hara sighed. "Byeol you do know we have to Live with them soon. You can't keep on avoiding your brothers."

"Step brothers" Byeol corrected and that doesn't mean I can't avoid them as long as i want.

"You have been doing that for the past 2 weeks. You have to see them now. We are going to their place to have dinner and you are coming, that's final!" Hara ordered leaving a pouting Byeol behind.

"You have to see them" she mimicked her mom opening her closet, her eyes scanning her clothes.

She chose a ripped jeans and tee as her ootd, quite impressed with her choice.

"If i have to go that doesn't mean i have to look good" she shrugged, making a beeline for her washroom.

"Tying her hair and wearing her sneakers, she went to the living room waiting for her mother to make an appearance."

Byeol seriously? Her mother shook her head looking at her daughter's choice of clothes as Byeol simply shrugged.

"Now don't get her wrong. Byeol was looking badass but her mom wanted her to look a bit sophisticated like she was."

It is what it is.. Byeol smiled sweetly as her mother sighed in defeat very well knowing her stubborn daughter.

Alright let's go, you little troublemaker.

Aye, aye cap!

_______

Seriously? That's much how god hates my guts? Byeol thought looking at the seven devil spawns who she was alone with and might as well who were glaring at her soul.

"Yes her mother and Mr Kim had left them alone because they had quote and quote some urgent work at the company."

Who were they kidding? Byeol knew they were lying and just wanted the soon to be step siblings to know each other.