The ultimate triplets

Author's note
Do you want more future chapters or the past?

Third Person's Pov It's the future where the twins are nearly an year old and the boys still don't have kids of their own

Third Person's Pov
It's the future where the twins are nearly an year old and the boys still don't have kids of their own.

The oldest is Woo tak

Second oldest is Dosuk

And the youngest is Sae bom.

Where is my sae sae? A voice cooed as giggling were heard making the person grin.

Aah there she is!!

"Loud roars of laughter were heard as Jungkook twirled the said baby who squealed loudly flapping her arms everywhere."

Aish why are you so cute?! Jungkook playfully groaned kissing all over her face making her squirm in his arms.

Do i spot a princess? Jimin sing songed coming closer to the duo and snatching away the infant from his arms.

Ahh hyung!

"Jimin ignored Jungkook as he busied himself in having an animated baby talk with the baby, kissing her face every second. "

She is so cute... Jimin sighed as the baby gave him her dimpled smile much like her mothers and elder brother.

"That's Because she is not like Byeol" Jungkook deadpanned but both of them knew it wasn't the truth.

I can hear you badmouthing me Jungkook! A voice snarled making them turn back to be greeted by the woman herself, who was carrying a baby in her arms followed by her husband who also had a baby in his arms.

Aahh! It's Woonie~ and Dosukiee~ Jungkook stepped towards them in an attempt to hold him as he was suddenly shoved away by both Namjoon and Taehyung who practically lunged at the babies.

Wahhh it's my cute nephews ~ Namjoon cooed kissing little Dosuk.

Hey! I want one baby too! Jin whined entering the scene as all of them hugged the babies closer to them.

"Byeol shook her head looking at her brothers fighting to hold the babies."

"If they are this desperate with three babies then what if she had only one."

It would be a war zone.

Stop badmouthing my baby's mom in front of her! Byeol playfully shoved Jungkook who groaned dramatically.