The ultimate search(extra)

Author's note

Author's note

It's been a while right??
Well i am going on a hiatus for time being and i don't know how long.  I am busy with my exams and i don't have the creativity these days.

Yeah a major writer block so hope you understand.

Meanwhile if you want you can request for oneshot you will like to see and i will try to work on it, no promises though.

Also i hope you liked the chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

Third Person's Pov

Have you seen my airpods? Byeol asked while looking at two of her brothers who were in a middle of a very heated game.

"Both Jungkook and Taehyung paid her no attention as their heated gaze remained stuck on the tv screen."

Have you seen my airpods? She repeated but again recieved no response.

Have you seen it?

Tae hyung on the right!

Have you seen my airpods?

Shit Kook watch out!

Byeol's patience was running out at their ignorance.

Hyung......

On your left! Left! Hyung!

Shit that was close.

That- WHAT THE?! Jungkook yelped as the tv screen went black.

What the fuck- Taehyung cut himself midsentence when he saw the expression on Byeol's face.

She was mad. Really mad.

Byeoliee when did you come? Jungkook gulped, looking at the girl who was glaring at them.

Have you seen it? She asked again, closing her eyes.

Seen what Byeol? Taehyung swallowed.

Byeol took a deep breath before her eyes shot open.

MY FUCKING AIRPODS! I HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU THE SAME QUESTION FOR THE PAST 15 MINUTES BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN REGISTER MY EXISTENCE. LAST I CHECKED, I WASN'T INVISIBLE! Byeol screamed, her face red with anger.

JUNGKOOK RUN! Taehyung yelped, instantly running away from Byeol who lunged at them.

Shit! Tae hyung faster! She is gaining on us! Jungkook yelled sprinting as fast as he could but alas they weren't fast enough as Byeol caught up to them.