18장

Author's noteThe next few chapters are going to be a lil bit dramatic ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗAlso after writing the 32nd chapter, i am having a major writer's block ಠ︵ಠ(

Author's note
The next few chapters are going to be a lil bit dramatic ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ
Also after writing the 32nd chapter, i am having a major writer's block ಠ︵ಠ
(

Edited)

Third Person's Pov

Morning Princess..

What?

Byeol had a shock Pikachu face looking at Seokjin, who had a teasing smirk on his face.

"Princess?" Byeol definitely barfed a little hearing that word of scorn.

"Oh hey sunshine Morning!" Hoseok greeted her with a big smile on his face making her frown.

Byeol stood there dumbfounded before pinching herself.

Oww, ok not a dream.

"Why are you calling me Princess and sunshine?!" she scrunched her face in disgust as the boys smirked.

"Well your mother told how much you absolutely love the endearment."

Love to despise.

"In this world if Byeol hated anything like she does the most of the things, Pda and Calling sweet nicknames would be the top on it."

"Stop calling me that!" she huffed, kissing her teeth.

"Aww sweetpea, don't make that face" Taehyung teased.

Byeol gave them a glare before stomping her way to the kitchen.

"Eomma! You shouldn't have told them that!" They Heard her whine as the boys burst out laughing

"You should have looked at her face, she looked so pissed" Yoongi laughed, remembering her face.

"Yes, she looked cute" Jimin agreed while laughing.

None of them noticed that Jimin actually called the girl they were supposed to hate "cute."

They all went to the kitchen where the kim couple and a pouting Byeol were seated.

"Aww bun, stop pouting it doesn't look good" Jungkook cooed, making Byeol cough.

"Bun seriously?!" she choked on her food.

"Aww, little one Easy there" Namjoon smiled teasingly.

"Will you please stop?!" She groaned making everybody on the table laugh.