22장

Author's noteIstg i am so forgetful these days

Author's note
Istg i am so forgetful these days. I was supposed to update yesterday but yeah i very conveniently forgot about it:-)

Sorry:-|

Third Person's Pov

How is she? The man asked the person in front of him.

"She is in the hospital, alive" The man answered.

Too bad, an evil smirk took over his features. I am going to kill her and them. Just wait for a bit more.

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟𑁍⍟

"Byeol opened her eyes warily. Her eyelids felt heavy like someone put stones on them."

Her whole body was aching, she felt uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable.

"She blinked a few times adjusting to the light as her vision was greeted with a white ceiling."

Where am i? She thought, her brain was fuzzy.

"It took her few minutes to realise she was in an accident."

She had pushed away Jungkook and took the hit.

"The last thing she remembers is looking at the sky as her consciousness slipped away and Jungkook's scream for her."

She was sure she wouldn't survive.

But yet she did.

But the question was ,why did she sacrifice herself for him? That's an Answer she didn't herself knew.

But she didn't regret her choice.

"She very painstakingly moved her head to the other direction and yelped a little when she saw Jungkook's sleeping face while holding her hand.".

Her Yelp was enough to wake him and the others up, who were scattered in the room.

Jungkook instantly shot up, looking at her with a worried gaze.

Oh my god Byeol! Are you alright?! Do you feel hurt?! Do you want me to call the doctor?? he rambled as the others gathered around her.

Why do you care? Her voice sounded like a mere whisper due to the fact her throat was hurting a lot.

Jungkook stopped. "What do you mean, ofcourse we care."