( S1 ) Chapter 3:«.. Apology And Moments ..»

[ 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 ]

[ 𝗦𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 ]

[ 𝗦𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 ]

[ 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 01, 2029 ]

[ 6:59 𝗔𝗠 ]

I reached the school surprisingly early in the morning. Using my kick scooter to reach here, I stopped near the gate and put back the kick scooter in the back of my backpack because it can assemble. I went through inside the school and see many students around like walking, studying, playing with their phones, and other things they do.

I stopped for a moment and think for a bit. Maybe, I should by some juice drink before I go to the classroom. Going straight to the cafeteria, I buy one delicious juice drink and pay to the clerk instantly. Drinking my juice while walking, I having a deep thought... 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

Ever since, Me, Alicia, Uncle Bakar, and Comot stopped Komeng and his gang for stealing some C-Tech gadgets and machinery. The City of Cyberaya has been quiet and peaceful right now. No criminals trying to destroy Cyberaya, stealing, killing, and kidnapping around. Of course, I'm happy because there's no enemies being disturbing my time, no mission, and I can spend more time to training, reading, and studying but it feels so... 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦.

My face suddenly turn into frown and think even more. More questions are keep going on my mind. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘢𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮? 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘊-𝘛𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘻𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮? 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘳?...

𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱.. 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱.. 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱.. I quickly shook my head immediately snapping back to reality. I overthinking too much, finishing the delicious juice drink and throw it in the trash bin. Releasing some deep breathe and go instantly to the classroom. Still walking, I grabbed my phone in my pants pocket and watched the time.

[ 7:19 𝗔𝗠 ]

I put back my phone in my pants pocket and run to the classroom rushing to reach there. Finally, I'm now in the classroom going to my seat and also greet Viktor.

"Good Morning, Viktor."

"Good Morning, Ali."

I sat down on my seat and put down my backpack, waiting for the bell to rang loudly. Watching everyone, what they doing but I really extremely bored and playing some games in my phone will be a bad idea doing something like that inside the class. I let my left elbow put in the table and put my chin in my palm, closing my eyes.