( S1 ) Chapter 27:«.. The Preparation Is Set, The War Will Finally Begin ..»

[ 𝗠

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔. 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 ]

[ 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 3, 2029 ]

[ 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 ]

[ 7:28 𝗣𝗠 ]

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩 ]

After I finished my training using my new additional mode in my suit, the 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚. My stamina drains a lot and now I'm really tired, after finishing the training, I also recheck the suit and fixed the flaws that remain.

Right now, I was now walking at the academy cafeteria to get something to drink. I entered inside and the door automatically opened by its own, once I entered inside, I saw Agent Dayang sitting from the nearby table with her phone. From the looks of it, she must be watching something. I walked toward the vending machine in silent steps, making my footsteps don't make any sound to disturb Agent Dayang.

I reached the vending machine and get a can of cola drink, I opened it and quickly drink it immediately. Feeling thirsty, I immediately finished it and throw the can to the nearby trash bin.

Then, I glance toward Agent Dayang who still watching her phone. A little curious, I walked in silent while keeping my footsteps with no sounds in check. Taking a little closer view on her phone without sensing my presence, I know that this is considered a invasion of privacy but curiosity take over me and I can't stopped it.

While such thoughts, I finally able to see the screen on her phone, it's a picture to be exact, a picture with Agent Djin and Agent Dayang together in their academy years and also their adult years of being a agents in M.A.T.A.

It took me in surprised, I wasn't expected that either.

𝘐𝘴 𝘋𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? 𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? 𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦? 𝘖𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵?

Many questions quickly appearing on my mind, finding any possible conclusion that I think right now is right.

Well, it's not wrong to ask but it might be sensitive and personal to her. Lets greet her first.

"Good Evening, Agent Dayang."

After I greeted her calmly, she immediately startled by my sudden greeting and almost fall the phone on her hand but she reacted right away. I should apologize to that.

"Sorry for startled you, Agent Dayang." I apologize.

"O-oh, its you Ali. Good Evening as well, I didn't know that you're already there."

"Well, I'm already in here, probably because you only focus your attention on your phone, Agent Dayang."

She blushed and asked me slowly, stuttered."Y-you saw that."