( S1 ) Chapter 15:«.. Ali Vs Cuatro, Rizwan Vs Once And Doce ..»

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶 𝗩𝘀 𝗖𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼 ]

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩 ]

"New Cuatro Of Numeros." I asked.

"Yes, that's me. Replacing the old member who also a traitor in our organization." he replied.

I see, so they have a old members in their organization also. But what's the reason they betrayed Uno? Maybe one of them has been forced to, I guess?.

Me and this enemy of mine called himself Cuatro are just staring at me or maybe we both staring at each other or glaring at each other. We don't move a little, we just staring each other ready to fight in any moment.

Cuatro quickly break the silence and grinning evilly."Looks like, I fighting an opponent who is stronger than me, huh. Let's see and test it on how really strong you are, after all Uno consider you as a threat now." he said evilly and I still silent.

He bring out a dual blasters and prepare a stance. While me who pulled out the [ 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 - 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 ] the sword handle, holding it tightly as always and the particles are now start showing, forming a straight - line sword. Preparing a sword stance as well.

We prepare ourselves and attack each other at a same time. Cuatro fired his dual blasters at me, rapidly.

𝙍𝘼𝙏𝘼𝙏𝘼𝙏𝘼--!

Dodging and deflecting all the bullets that keep fired at me. Disappearing in the flash of light - blue and appeared in the back.

𝙑𝙕𝙊𝙊𝙈--!

Kicking his back brutally, making him grunt in pain and flew backward hitting his back to the wall. Without hesitation, I attacked but Cuatro threw a grenade which my eyes widened. Dodging it in time before it explode.

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈--!

Dodging the explosion with a slide. I turn back the [ 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 - 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 ] to it's original form the sword handle and putted it back to my suit pocket. The dual high - tech desert eagle pistol immediately appeared in my both hands. Waiting for the smoke to clear.

But suddenly, Cuatro fired multiple bullets at me which I dodge and quickly cover to the pillar.

𝙍𝘼𝙏𝘼𝙏𝘼𝙏𝘼--!

Tsk, I can't get through. How many bullets that Cuatro's blasters have.. No choice, I gritted my teeth and pulled out a three explosive shurikens. Waiting for him to run out of bullets. After the series of gunshots, he stopped firing. I quickly dive, while diving I threw the three explosive shurikens fast.

𝙑𝙎𝙎𝙏--!

𝙑𝙎𝙎𝙏--!

𝙑𝙎𝙎𝙏--!

Then, I rolled in the floor and cover to the pillar immediately, hearing the shurikens exploded.

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈--!

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈--!

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈--!

I took a glance if Cuatro is finished but to my surprised. His arm have a plasma shield, protecting him from the explosion. After that he deactivate it. Without so much hesitation, I fired him with my high - tech desert eagle pistol in my left hand rapidly, without stopping.

𝙋𝙀𝙒--! , 𝙋𝙀𝙒--! , 𝙋𝙀𝙒--!

𝙋𝙀𝙒--! , 𝙋𝙀𝙒--!

𝙋𝙀𝙒--!