( S1 ) Chapter 14:«.. SRT Cyberaya Is Under Attack ..»

[ 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 ]

[ 𝗦𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 ]

[ 𝗦𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 ]

[ 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 16, 2029 ]

[ 8:16 𝗔𝗠 ]

Now, today. My team has doing a team practice game for tomorrow 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 because the 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 will be happen in 3 - days, so, I really excited to play but I've been cautious of the upcoming attack of Numeros in our academy.

They might be thinking that I'II be the possible threat to them or being targeting first because I'm dangerous for defeating Uno, which kind of lucky that I win to him, their leader.

Sighing, Since the time Me and Alicia tell the General, Mentors, Young Agents, and the Chief Pillars about Uno plan in attacking the academy soon and telling that Agent Zain is actually alive which really shocked them. They also said that when they going to come back? so we answered them that they will come back, when the time comes.

For now, I needed to focus on our team practice game so now I'm in the center of the soccer field. Which my position is a center forward. Since where the one to start the kick - off, I go to the center with my other teammate ready to start, if the referee will start the whistle.

𝙋𝙃𝙒𝙒𝙒𝙒𝙒𝙃𝙃𝙏--!

The referee whistle and the kick - off is started. I kick the ball in the left passing it to my teammate and start dribbling. He start dribbling carefully and suddenly the enemy instantly block his way, not wanting to pass him. He quickly looked around and find one of his teammate is free without someone guarding him. He quickly pass the ball to him, but he see another player going to steal it right away. So, he pass again the ball and his teammate caught it and start dribbling, passing every opponent and we almost to the goal but the three player in the other team immediately went at him to stopped him and possibly to steal the ball.

I start running and he saw me having no enemy guarding me around, quickly pass the ball.

"Ali, catch." He passed the ball and I jumped, caught it with my right foot in right timing.

Giving me an opportunity to start dribbling without someone guarding me and go to the goal but a single player from the other team instantly block my way, starting to steal the ball to me but I start moving the ball with my foot to distract him and immediately side - step combining with spinning my body to the right with the ball with me, passing him.

I increase and accelerate my speed and dribbling, passing every enemy player, closing or nearing to the goal.

𝘈 𝘰𝘯𝘦 - 𝘰𝘯 - 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳..