( S1 ) Chapter 10:«.. Awake And Happy Birthday, Alicia ..»

[ 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 ]

[ 4 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 ]

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆, 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗯𝗮𝘆 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 ]

[ 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 27, 2029 ]

[ 9:27 𝗔𝗠 ]

My eyes slowly open, waking up to my consciousness. I can't clearly see the view and blink twice, and fully clearly see the view now. Watching the surroundings, I'm in the Medbay I think. That means, I've been brought here in time, though I can see all my body parts has been patched with many bandages. In the right cheek, both shoulders, abdomen, and both legs.

I sat up slowly and wince in pain. Ouch!, that's hurt. Sighing, so quiet around here. Maybe, the others are not here, yet.

Watching my left side, I saw my phone being putted in the small table. I reach it slowly and carefully using my left hand, grabbing it. Opening the phone, I watched the date and time on what exactly are today.

[ 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: ]
[ 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 27, 2029 ]

[ 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: ]
[ 9:27 𝗔𝗠 ]

Widening my eyes, four days past that I still lost consciousness. And four days before Alicia's Birthday.

Hmm.., How I know when Alicia's birthday is. It's actually see in our 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄𝘿 which we given to us, when we start training in the day of our academy's training.

In our 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄𝘿, we can see our 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝘼𝙜𝙚, 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧, 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, and 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨.

Sighing again, thinking Alicia gift will be difficult but first, I need to get fully healed before I can back for agent works again.

"Better back to sleep, I guess." I said and sighed again getting back to sleep, and darkness take over me.

« 𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘 »

[ 2:09 𝗣𝗠 ]

I woke up and slowly opening my eyes, rubbing it using my right hand to fully see the view because I just woke up just now.

Watching the surroundings closely, It's so quiet no people, yet. Maybe, I should trying to stand up a little but the others might be worried and start scolded me for standing or moving right now.

Opening the phone , I watched it again and see so many missed call by my dad.. 57 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 and 45 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨.

Checking also the time, [ 2:11 𝗣𝗠 ]. It's already afternoon, huh. I return the phone in the small table carefully, and sat up slowly. Maybe, I should stood up and see what is everyone doing right now.

Before, I decided to stoop up. I hear the sound of the door opening turning slightly, and see who is it.

𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢 ?..

Our eyes meet staring at each other, not blinking even just a little. Alicia widened her eyes, her eyes slowly started tearing up way down to her cheek. She run at me, before I could say her name.

"Alic--" I was cutted and Alicia engulfed me into a tight hug.. and cried silently in my shoulders. I wince in pain but I have to endure it, after all I must really worried Alicia so much, huh.

I put my left hand on her back and my right hand in her hair patting it, to calm her down a little.

"Are you okay now, Alicia." I softly said and she just only nod.