( S1 ) Chapter 2:«.. Mission, Plans, And Permission ..»

[ 𝗦𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 ]

After I excused myself to Viktor, running faster on the way to library. I walked slowly and entered inside, the door automatically opened and I walked slowly in silence go straight to the bookshelves and start finding the yellow book.

Once I reached, someone got there first, it's Alicia. She put back the yellow bookshelves and turn around to see me. She have the looked of surprised on her face and me have the looked of confusion.

𝘞𝘩𝘺? She have a surprise look.. there's only one thing on my mind.

I keep my presence hidden, which make her notice because she is trained agent since childhood.

𝘖𝘳

I walked silently without noticing her, maybe my footwork is improving a little.

I hear the sound of door opening, turned slightly. I see the door tunnel, elevator, or a secret passage way to transport us to the M.A.T.A Safehouse. I sigh, walking to the entrance door and Comot suddenly appeared out of nowhere, startled me a little. She actually followed when me and Viktor go to cafeteria, I entered inside the entrance door also Comot and looked to Alicia still standing there.

"Are you coming or not?." I asked her and she snapped on her thought.. Wait, she's having a deep thought this whole time. She immediately walked inside and the door closed. It instantly go down in slow and steady unliked in the secret entrance in M.A.T.A HQ will immediately go down in full speed.

Sighing, I shook my head on that thought and glance on Alicia who keep silence this whole time. Maybe, I should talked to her, there's nothing bad going to happen if I going to talked right, it's normal to humans to have a conversation to others.

"Alicia." I called her softly and she snapped again on her thought, her deep thought.

"Yes." she unexpectedly spoke softly, not the harsh, blunt, and cold voice that I always hear to her when we are alone or talked together.

"You're been spacing out this day, mind telling me what's the problem?." I asked looking at her, waiting for response.

"I just have some thought about something and also that's none of your business." she responded and glared at me. Wow!, she just nice right now and become cold again. I raised my both hands to surrender, not want to get in trouble.

"Right, right, that's not also my business and..." I paused and give her a cold stare making her uncomfortable.

"Also mind telling me, why you keep glancing at me this day?." I asked, making her face red." W-what are you t-talking about?." She stuttered while saying making her face red in embarrassment even more. And also she never stuttered like this.

She think I didn't notice, she keep glancing at me once I reach in the school, during the teacher discussion on the class, and also in the cafeteria while having a conversation with Viktor. Sighing, I asked the question again.