( S1 ) Chapter 5:«.. Self - Training ..»

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 ]

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 ]

[ 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 03, 2029 ]

[ 5:10 𝗔𝗠 ]

𝙍𝙄𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂---

A loud sound coming from the alarm clock, I slowly opened my eyes and woke up. Yawning, rubbing my eyes using my right hand to fully see my view or surroundings. I turned in my left to see the alarm clock still ringing so loudly, I pressed the button immediately using my left hand to stopped it from ringing.

I got up and walk away in my bed, grabbing the towel and preparing a shower in the bathroom. I watched Comot slowly waking up and she started to walk away and go downstairs. After that, I immediately go to take a shower, a cold shower actually.

[ 6 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 ]

After finishing my shower in the bathroom. I quickly wear my casual clothes that I always used and go downstairs instantly take a breakfast. Going straight to the tabe and make a tea waiting also for the bread toaster to cooked the two bread to be toasted. Suddenly, I feel something on my feet and see what is it. It's actually Comot bringing his cat plate begging to give a food. I smiled slightly and walked to the cabinet to get a cat food, grabbing a cat food can, I opened it carefully and put it on Comot's plate.

𝘿𝙄𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙂𝙂𝙂---

After that, I hear the bread toaster have finished cooked the bread, a toasted bread now. I grabbed the two bread and put it in the small plate. Putting the plate with a two toasted bread in the table and also the tea. I begun eating the toasted bread and drinking the tea too, while watching some pictures in the phones scrolling every pictures I see.

The pictures that I'm seeing right now is Me and Alicia taking pictures around the Cyber - Theme Park. This is the first time I see her happy so much ever since we became partners in M.A.T.A. But sometimes even I have a few friends or the people behind who always there for me I have the feeling that I also alone, alone in my own world. Every people who are close to me are now keep distancing except for Uncle Bakar, Alicia, Viktor, and Comot. Even my father who is also my father is now keep distancing and neglected me sometimes. I miss spending time with my Dad, he always at work not minding his own son's condition all the time. Even today is Sunday he still walking, I was hoping that he noticed that his son is needed him.

Sighing, I shook my head on that thought. That's impossible to happen anyway. I turn - off my phone and started finishing my breakfast. After finishing my breakfast, I go upstairs preparing some things.

I get my backpack and put some stuff inside like towel, clothes, food, water, and energy drinks then I zipped it to closed the backpack. Going to the closet, seeing the green hoodie I grabbed it and wear it. I pick up the backpack and put it in my back. Going downstairs, I see Comot sitting on the sofa. Maybe, she's waiting for me.