( S1 ) Chapter 6:«.. New Weapons, Gadgets, And Upgrade ..»

𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 ]

𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 ]

[ 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 09, 2029 ]

[ 8:36 𝗣𝗠 ]

In the Cyberaya Bridge, Me, Alicia, Uncle Bakar, and Moon. Comot is not around, so she's not coming to the mission. Well, we are hiding now in every part of the bridge. Waiting for the enemies to appear.

General Rama give us an intel that got from the Intel Unit, that someone will going to plant a time - bomb in this bridge. Well, the old man or even called himself 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗻 are coming to destroy this bridge in a second attempt. He escaped with the help of his remaining construction workers gang in the Cyberaya Jail, a few weeks ago.

Now, we're here waiting for them to appear. Since my self - training are actually paid off for training everyday. Even my senses are enhanced such as my hearing, I can hear now a 6 meters long, whispers, murmuring, and mumbling and sight too, I can see a 1 - 2 km long.

I kneel down my right foot and put my right hand on the ground, my left hand to the left leg. Closing my eyes, I sharpen my senses and wait for a moment. Opening my eyes, I focus my sight for now and watch my surrounding, still waiting. A few minutes, I see a light from a far like 1.7 km meters long. I immediately pressed my communicator device using my index and middle finger. I called them and says.

"Guys, they're here." I said and Uncle Bakar replied.

"Are you sure, Ali." He replied.

"Yes, They're coming here." I said again and Uncle Bakar says.

"Alright, team prepare to engage in battle if Analogman is going to start planting the bomb, Understood." Uncle Bakar said professionally.

"Roger!"

"On it!!"

"Affirmative!!"

They prepared themselves from their hiding spot and I quickly stood up hiding also in my spot preparing my spin tops, readying to fight.

The construction truck stopped and the construction workers are doing their job immediately. Putting a stop sign in the other side of the road preventing the cars to go through. Four construction workers are pushing a medium - sized time - bomb table that has been used in 3 years ago but different that needed also the key to start the time to moved. The cars are now being crowded and can't get through because of the construction workers stopping them.

"Don't let them get through. We must stop them from spreading the 'disease' that has infected this city!" Analogman said.

Analogman walked to the medium - sized time - bomb table preparing to put the key inside starting the time to moved but before he can put it. Alicia blast him using his green - colored bomb, steel ball, on her blastique targeting his hand and the key flew in few meters making him hissed in pain.