( S1 ) Chapter 24:«.. A Certain Jealous Girl ..»

[ 𝗠

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 ]

[ 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 28, 2029 ]

[ 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 ]

[ 𝗗𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 ]

Inside the 𝘿𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢 in Center Separation Spaces, I was here, standing, facing the best agent of M.A.T.A. The newly return agent, 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙤 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙍𝙞𝙯𝙬𝙖𝙣.

"Let's start, Ali."

I nodded."Yes.!!"

Then, the Duel Simulation Room, suddenly appearing many objects, landscape, places, and etc., and turn into a abandoned ruins.

In a brief moment, Rizwan quickly disappeared in smoke, hiding his presence.

𝙋𝙊𝙊𝙑𝙁--!

I also prepared myself and pulled out my [ 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 - 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 ], the handle. I hold it tightly and particles starting showing, forming a straight - line sword.

I do a quick sword stance after finishing forming the azurium sword. Sharping my senses and wait for Agent Rizwan to come out to his hiding places. I'll wait, wait, and wait.. then.

𝙋𝙊𝙊𝙑𝙁--!

A sound of smoke can be heard in the back, Agent Rizwan is finally came out, probably gonna attack using his signature move the 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 - 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚. Then, I activated my aero boots to backflip or maybe a force backflip, avoiding his finger - press strike. I landed and prepared a stance.

"You really improve, Ali. You're senses and reflex are more quicker than before."

"Thanks."

"But, don't let your guard down, yet."

Agent Rizwan disappeared in smoke and appeared in front of me, in a blink of an eye. Launching a finger - press strike into his right hand, I simply dodge it by moving my head in the left and do a quick upward slash. He took a step back and attack again.

I gripped the handle of the azurium sword with both hands and do a series of quick slashes, and Rizwan simply dodge it. Each slashes I do.

While I'm going to do an another slash, Agent Rizwan took the chances and attack me by slapping my both hands with a strong force, letting go the azurium sword in the air. While it still floating in the air, I immediately think a plan, a same plan that I do with Rizwan when we fought before. Agent Rizwan instantly make a move and launch a finger - press strike in my guarded position. I immediately took a quick step back and ran at him, pretending that I'm going to attack him.